Tastes vary from palate to palate, but that has never stopped us from trying to crown one expression as the best in…
- Base Spirit Brandy
- Preparation Punch
- Flavor Holiday Flavors
- Served Up
This recipe from Kirk Estopinal is both perfect for holidays and English in tradition. Historically speaking, this punch has no real English origin, but it feels Dickensian enough to usher in the Christmas season, so…
You can find more of Estopinal’s favorite cocktails in his second book with Maksym Pazuniak “beta cocktails.” for sale here.
- Peel the oranges and the lemon.
- Put the peels in a container with the sugar. Muddle and stir roughly for three minutes. Let this mixture rest for two hours.
- Juice the citrus and add the juice to the sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Heat the water and steep the tea to its longest recommend steeping time.
- Let cool while the sugar and peels rest. Combine the first two steps a the bottle of booze and add the bitters just before service.
- Everyone has a punch bowl and you should probably use it during the holidays.