Over serving a guest is never a good idea. However, in the wake of a high profile death, a Dallas jury just…
- Base Spirit Creme de Menthe
- Preparation Shaken
- Flavor Mint
- Served Up
Invented at New Orleans’ iconic Tujague’s Restaurant at the end of the 19th century, the Grasshopper has been a minty, cooling staple of Southern drinking ever since. Although, the green (from the Creme de Menthe) drink was tarnished by a snobbish stigma on account of it’s popularity with younger drinkers, the drink is a treat. The simple flavors, rich cream, chocolate, and mint, pair perfectly.
Photo by TexasDex
- Combine ingredients in a shaker.
- Dry shake briefly to create frothy goodness.
- Add ice to shaker and wet shake just long enough to chill.
- Strain into a Coupe or Martini Glass.