It’s no secret that tequila is hot, but now there’s some empirical data to affirm the industry chatter. The numbers for 2018…
- Base Spirit Whiskey & Whisky
- Preparation Swizzle
- Flavor Refreshing / Citrusy
- Served On the Rocks
The Mint Julep is the official drink of the Kentucky Derby, but has served as the unofficial drink of the American South since the 18th Century. By the time that Jerry Thomas published his seminal guide, he felt compelled to include five different variations of the Mint Julep. Perfect for the warm, humid climate of the South, the Julep is a sweet and soothing blast of cool air.
- Muddle sugar in a mixing glass.
- Add remaining ingredients and ice. Stir.
- Strain into an Old Fashioned glass over crushed / pellet ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.