On Friday (6.22), Tales of the Cocktail announced the Top Four Finalists in each category for this year’s 12th Annual Spirited Awards. Neat…
- Base Spirit Gin
- Preparation Shaken
- Flavor Refreshing / Citrusy
- Served Up
The Nomayo is perfect for a hot summer afternoon. The combination of St. Germain elderflower liqueur, citrus, Aperol, and bubbly will cool you off while the floral aromas whisk you away to a garden in the French countryside.
- Combine gin, St. Germain, Aperol, and lemon juice in a shaker.
- Add ice and shake.
- Double strain into a coupe.
- Top with a float of champagne.
- Garnish with an orange peel (optional)