Actor Michael B. Jordan’s work with director Ryan Coogler (Fruitvale Station, Creed, Black Panther) was the stuff of instant legend. However, following…
- Base Spirit Gin
- Preparation Shaken
- Flavor Refreshing / Citrusy
- Served Up
The Nomayo is perfect for a hot summer afternoon. The combination of St. Germain elderflower liqueur, citrus, Aperol, and bubbly will cool you off while the floral aromas whisk you away to a garden in the French countryside.
- Combine gin, St. Germain, Aperol, and lemon juice in a shaker.
- Add ice and shake.
- Double strain into a coupe.
- Top with a float of champagne.
- Garnish with an orange peel (optional)