1. Favorite drink?
2. Go-to work shoes?
Nike Air Force 1 Ying Yang Edition
3. Go-to closing music?
AC/DC Highway to hell
4. You’re working a desert island bar with no idea what it will be stocked with. You’re allowed to bring one tool. What is it?
5. The spec of your personal choice Daiquiri?
45ml Santa Teresa Rum, 20ml lime juice, 15ml brown sugar amd a spray of absinthe.
Shaken and Lemon twist
6. Favorite entry into shift log?
When I’m in front of a bar talking and mixing drinks for guests
7. Tell me about a time a guest has pushed the envelope on the idea of hospitality.
Almost 2 years ago I had the pleasure to meet Mr Paul, a great man and a great teacher of life and through our long talks during my shift about rum and our personal life, he became a good friend. Nowadays, he comes in my bar only to see me and the team, bringing us food, and letting us taste rum from his collection. A good friend.
The Flying Dutchman
Giannuzzi created this drink for the St. James Bar‘s winter 2019 menu. The complex blend of flavors includes juniper, lemon, curacao and gin – finished with a dash of cardamom and topped up with red wine.
- Shake all the ingredients with ice and strain into ice-filled glass.
- Pour red wine around the surface of the drink to create a thin layer. (Do not garnish.)