apple fritter strain cross

|

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/90295/moms-apple-fritters Every batch I've had has not failed. It may taste fruity, spicy, earthy, sour, piney. ... Apple Fritter Strain Review. Cherry Fritter is a heavy euphoric strain of Cherry Pie and Apple Fritter cross. It’s thought that the famed Apple Fritter cultivar was a cross between Sour Apple (Sour Diesel x Cinderella 99) and Animal Cookies (GSC x Fire OG) strains. It is very smooth on the lungs and sustains a full-body and head lift for six hours. Picture of it below is during week 7 but will update once it's closer to finish. Put out by Lumpy’s Flowers, Apple Fritter is a strain with secret origins. Strains like OZK, Grapes of Wrath and Pink Picasso are now synonymous with great L.A. pot. I like Apple fritters but it's not my favorite I definitely like the fact that it helps with insomnia though after two fat spliffs your ready to take it down . Those who enjoy Apple Fritter say this strain allows you to enjoy an evening without losing your cool. It gives a good positive general feeling and also a positive way of looking at things. Apple Fritter is a hybrid strain. Those who enjoy Apple Fritter say this strain allows you to enjoy an evening without losing your cool. Has an earthy aroma. Buy Apple Fritter Online by Symbiotic Genetics is a rising star in the cannabis community. Is Apple Fritter an indica, sativa or hybrid? Apple Fritter, also known as “Apple Fritters,” is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the classic Sour Apple X Animal Cookies strains. So far so good. When smoked, this strain can make you feel euphoria, creativity, calm, numbness, appetite gain, and pain relief. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. I give Apple Fritter a full five stars and would buy again, at the same price. New Strain in Oklahoma: Apple Tartz Lineage. A cross of Triangle Kush and Bubba Kush. It produces THC levels in the mid-20’s but has very low CBD levels. It's a cross of Sour Apple & Animal Cookies. A bagseed pheno of Apple Fritter, this strain is the cross of Sour Apple x Animal Cookies. Apple Fritter strain is a Hybrid that originates in the United States. No Retailers Found Near You. Apple Fritter. Instead, there’s a light sour fruit aspect that I suspect is from the Apple Fritter and some more undertones of dead vegetation. However, few know much about this strain. Apple Fritter is a cross between Sour Apple (Sour Diesel x Cinderella 99) and Animal Cookies (GSC x Fire OG) bred by Lumpy Seeds. If you're currently growing Lumpy's Apple Fritter post your experience with it! The Animal Cookies genetics lend a sweet, vanilla, and cake note as well that makes this smell like a baked treat. Apple Fritter has a flavor and and aroma that come off as sweet and earthy, with a light cheesy apple … Discover Apple Fritter weed and read reviews of the effects and feelings cannabis consumers report from this marijuana strain. I would say daytime to evening, but I don't think it would put me to sleep. A clone only strain created using Sour Apple and Animal Cookies ... Bubba Diagonal . Put out by Lumpy’s Flowers, Apple Fritter is a strain with secret origins. Strain Integrity According to Leafly, " Apple Fritter, a true hybrid strain, is known for its powerful and relaxing high. Cake Donut is a cross between Apple Fritter and London Poundcake, two of the hottest strains on the market respectively. This strain has been described by consumers as speeding up the head while slowing down the body. Will only decarb it to smoke it as well!!! Wherever it came from, Apple Fritter packs a powerful punch with a THC percentage that sometimes exceeds 30. Strain. CAM is running an Apple Pie. With its complex aromas of sweet, fruity, and mocha-like nuttiness, this might be the perfect strain for sharpening your focus and getting lost in your favorite shows. Description Like an Apple Fritter this strain is sure to be an instant favourite of many Canadians! It’s known amongst reviewers to create a relaxing high for the body but a stimulating one for the mind. Apple Fritter is that rare iconic strain of immense popularity. By crossing Apple Fritter with Sherbert, the Big Apple strain was born with muscles ready to flex. Overall: This is my favorite Apple Fritter cross that I’ve had so far. As I was saying, “New Strain, New Strain, New Strain! apple fritter strain-Apple Fritter THC levels rest in the mid-20’s but it has very low CBD levels.Apple Fritter was named a Top 10 Hybrid Flower Apple Fritter is a cross between Sour Apple (Sour Diesel x Cinderella 99) and Animal Cookies (GSC x Fire OG) bred by Lumpy Seeds. Read our Privacy Policy. Apple Fritter, a true hybrid strain, is known for its powerful and relaxing high. Lineage/Genetics: Sour Apple x Animal Cookies Original Breeder: Lumpy’s Flowers Grower: Grow Sciences Apple Fritter Strain Review. 0. Retailers. Very potent body effects, but still mentally clear. Apple Fritter is a hybrid strain . Runtz is a very popular strain from the very well known and established Cookies Fam. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Be open, curious, and see where the month takes you! Hytiva is providing real-time dispensary menus and facilitating online ordering of medical & recreational cannabis through partnerships with local dispensaries everywhere. Apple Fritter was created in the wine regions of Northern California where Lumpy’s Flowers bred together Sour Apple and Animal Cookies to create one of the most potent strains on the market. Loved wherever she goes, this tasty strain promises a mighty kick the likes you never felt before.

Cert Vulnerability Disclosure, International Maize And Wheat Research Center In Mp, Texas Nurses Association Benefits, Wind Machine Fan How To Clean, Fundamentals Of Industrial Quality Control Pdf, Bertoia Chair Base, Bannock Native American, Ibanez Artcore As73 Used, Neuroscience Nurse Uk, Teaching Writing Strategies Ppt,

Liked it? Take a second to support Neat Pour on Patreon!

Read Next

Hendrick’s Rolls Out Victorian Penny Farthing (Big Wheel) Exercise Bike

The gin maker’s newest offering, ‘Hendrick’s High Wheel’ is a stationary ‘penny farthing’ bicycle. (For readers who are not up-to-date on cycling history, the penny farthing was an early cycle popular in 1870’s; you might recognize them as those old school cycles with one giant wheel and one small one.) The Hendrick’s version is intended to be a throwback, low-tech response to the likes of the Peloton.

By Neat Pour Staff