blueberry pomegranate cocktail recipes

|

Toss all ingredients in a blender, reserving lime wedges. If you're not adding pomegranate to cocktails, you're not making the most out of the unique fruit. We had been looking to make a pomegranate liqueur cocktail, so this was the perfect base for it, too! Place honey and all but one berry in a cocktail shaker and, using a muddler, gently crush the berries to release their juices.Add the vodka, pomegranate liqueur, and juice and fill the shaker halfway with ice cubes (not the crushed ice). In a tall glass, add 5-6 ice cubes, about 35 millilitres or a little less than half a cup of the orange-lime and ginger simple syrup, about 1-2 tablespoons of pomegranate juice and the soda or … Overall, this cocktail has a slight sweetness, but the tartness of the blueberry with the sour limes really makes for a great taste. Learn how your comment data is processed. To access the content of this page and provide you a safer browsing, we need your re-authentication. Take all mixed drink ingredients (except fresh blueberries) in cocktail shaker. Fill cocktail shaker with ice until its 2/3 full. Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Transfer the mixture to a container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for at least 8 hour and up to 24 hours. Blueberry and pomegranate make a really lovely flavor combination. ½ cup blueberries. Whether or not you or your guests are calorie-conscious, we suggest trying a glass of Blueberry Pomegranate Shimmy. We were inspired to come up with this cocktail after a visit to The Looking Glass Cigars and Spirits in Omaha where we had the chance to try the excellent J. Rieger & Co. Vodka. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The Garnet is beautifully ruby colored from the fresh blueberries and pomegranate juice. Their Midwestern Vodka is rather unique, distilled from a combination of potato, wheat and corn, giving this vodka a balanced and rather layered flavor and a nice aroma. If you liked this recipe, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. Place 8 of the blueberries into the bottom of a shaker with the honey. The blueberry juice is just a splash because the flavor is really strong. Combine the soda, pomegranate juice and white grape juice. Please, consider enabling your cookies for the best experience on our site. Just before serving, roll the pomegranate on the bench to loosen the seeds. Pour over popcorn mixture and mix thoroughly. The other night I was out to eat with a friend and I saw a Santorini Martini on special for the night. Wash the blueberries before using. For the power bowl: Put the oats in a blender and blend until powder-like. Add cranberry juice and vodka to shaker tin and shake with ice. Interested in stocking your own home bar? An orange and pomegranate cocktail, with the sweetness of blueberries and honey. Step 1. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again! AHA Sparkling Water, Blueberry + Pomegranate.25oz Lemon Juice (or squeeze of lemon wedge) 3 muddled blackberries; 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters DIRECTIONS: Muddle blackberries in shaker tin. Staying close to the classic mojito flavors, you’ll still find refreshing mint and the citrus punch of fresh lime juice that you know and love. This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site! Fill glass with ice, if desired. A stunning and simple cocktail, the blushing lady is filled with soft … Make sure to try our Blueberry Pie Cocktail as well! 65+ Natural Aphrodisiac Recipes Featuring Two Or More Aphrodisiacs, […] Martini Orange, pomegranate and blueberries combine to make this beautiful Blueberry martini. Orange, pomegranate and blueberries combine to make this beautiful Blueberry martini. Blueberry Martini. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter! Luckygoobo Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker,25oz,Silver, Drunken Apple Pie Milkshake - An Amaro Cocktail. Add blueberries to a tall glass and mash slightly. If you don’t mind spending a fortune, buy pure blueberry juice instead of the pomegranate/blueberry mixture. Muddle basil leaves, lime juice, syrup in shaker. Remove from moulds and serve with fresh mint. Add lemon juice & bitters to shaker tin and shake with ice. Recipes A blueberry twist on a classic pomegranate martini. Welcome to The Art of Food and Wine! EXPLORE OTHER BLUEBERRY + POMEGRANATE MOCKTAIL RECIPES. This can be done in a rocks glass as in the video or directly in your cocktail shaker. Both fruits have sweet-tart dimensions that complement each other nicely. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. | Trellis Framework by Mediavine. 1 cup 100% pomegranate juice, chilled 1 tablespoon honey 1 (6-ounce) carton vanilla fat-free yogurt Basically an elegant version of a Jell-O shot, this figure flattering, cocktail (it has fewer than 50 calories) is unique and doesn’t skimp on the alcohol either. Finish this vodka martini with fresh blueberries and a bright orange twist to add a pop of color contrast while making the drink look like a real gem! The bright pomegranate soda is sweet and goes well with the creamy vanilla ice cream. The Garnet combines fresh blueberries, pomegranate and citrus to make a cocktail that is elegantly simple and beautiful. Here, that ripe, juicy berry flavor brings a new angle to the classic Cosmo, while honoring the spirit of the original. Discover the polyphenol antioxidant power of POM Wonderful. Strain into the frosted glasses and … Add blueberries and pomegranate arils to each mould. It was the perfect summer night. Pour into rocks glass and top with AHA Sparkling Water Blueberry + Pomegranate. We actually spend a lot of time thinking about it! Orange liqueur and fresh squeezed lime juice give a bright sweet tang that is balanced by a bit of honey. See more ideas about Smoothie drinks, Healthy drinks, Pomegranate smoothie. Score around the middle and tear open into halves. Blushing Lady. ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt. One of us is a certified sommelier, and one of us is a classically trained chef, and together we have spent years finding ways to incorporate quality food, paired with interesting wines, to create great experiences. For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page. This one really looks like a tasty one! And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Get Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Blend until smooth. Strain and pour prepared blueberry pomegranate cocktail drink into chilled martini glass. I don’t think you will either. Ruby red and a whole lot of healthy. :). Hi, we are Jay and Leah, a couple who love to share our love of cocktails, great food, restaurants and spirited travel! The J. Rieger Company is a distillery from Kansas City who trace their roots back to 1887 when their founder Jacob Rieger made whiskey as a way to support his family. Blueberry Pomegranate Margarita Ingredients: (makes aprox 4 servings) 3 C crushed ice 1/3 C tequila 1/4 C orange liqueur 1 12oz can limeade concentrate, frozen 1 C juice (I used Ocean Spray Blueberry Pomegranate) 1/4 C powdered sugar lime wedges for garnish. Blueberry juice takes center stage in this fantastic vodka blueberry martini. I love vodka - this looks like something superb for a Saturday evening when I am finally relaxing! I’ve been waiting for the perfect time to make this drink and after my Original Lime, Strawberry and Watermelon Mojito recipes … Strain into glass filled with ice. Click here for the Blueberry Pomegranate Shimmy recipe. ½ cup 100% pomegranate juice. Like the sparkling gem that is this cocktail’s namesake, this drink is sure to add a bit of sparkle to your night! Add in the vodka, orange liqueur and juices. Savor summer by sipping away on a refreshing Pomegranate Blueberry … I asked Rob not to add any additional sugar since I don’t like sweet drinks, you could add some sugar, simple syrup, or agave nectar to sweeten up the cocktail; however, I would recommend it without! All Content Copyright The Gastronom 2012-2020 All Rights Reserved Other use permitted only with expressly written permission. Combine honey, brown sugar and butter in small saucepan; cook over low heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes. Add lemon juice & bitters to shaker tin and shake with ice. Secure the sticks and place in the freezer to set for a few hours or overnight. Check out this recipe Spicy Hot Chocolate This vegan-friendly Spicy Hot Chocolate is made with chile de arbol, […], Beautiful photos and it sounds like such a lovely drink. Muddle the blueberries, lemon juice and sugar (or sugar syrup). In a cocktail shaker, combine the some ice, pomegranate juice, vodka and a small splash of blueberry juice. How to make a blueberry gin sour. Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store! After getting a chance to try this Midwestern vodka, we ended up coming home with a bottle. © 2020 The Coca-Cola Company All Rights Reserved. AHA Sparkling Water, Blueberry + Pomegranate, .25oz Lemon Juice (or squeeze of lemon wedge). Blueberry Pomegranate Mojito. Muddle the blueberries until fully crushed, releasing the juices. The Garnet combines fresh blueberries, pomegranate and citrus to make a cocktail that is elegantly simple and beautiful. YUM! I added blueberries because they are pretty floating in the float:) We sat on our patio sipping floats and catching up! Typically vodkas are bland and flavorless, but this vodka was anything but, which made it one that we wanted to try in cocktails. This traditional Cuban rum cocktail gets juiced by the delicious flavor of V8 +Energy® Pomegranate Blueberry. I place them in a strainer and run water over them. Last Updated on February 13, 2020 by The ‘Noms. :). Shake it thoroughly for a minute or so. Garnish with an orange peel and blueberries. Without cookies enabled you won’t be able to login. We believe in good food and good wine. Hold each pomegranate half over a bowl, seeds facing down and tap the skin with a wooden spoon, squeezing a little to release the seeds and juice. Garnish by dropping 3 fresh blueberries in it … Combine popcorn, oats, blueberries, pomegranate seeds and almonds in large bowl. We thought of a pomegranate blueberry martini! Instructions. It’s ⅓ of the price of the pure juice. If you want a really smooth cocktail then strain the pulp first and use the juice only in the cocktail… With pomegranates in season now, it was the perfect time to make a pomegranate mojito cocktail. The vodka added a bit of sweet burn and just a hint of a cereal flavor which rounded out the drink. Cocktail Muddler - Stainless Steel - Grooved Nylon Head - Create Delicious Refreshing Cocktails by Decodyne. Mar 28, 2020 - Explore Chef Maria's board "Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie" on Pinterest. It is … Posted on February 4, 2016February 13, 2020 Categories Cocktails, Liqueurs. Fill an old-fashioned glass glass halfway with ice (not the crushed ice) and water and set aside to chill. Like the sparkling gem that is this cocktail’s namesake, this drink is sure to add a bit of sparkle to your night! I don’t mind the pomegranate/blueberry juice. Pour a small sip to taste and adjust flavors as you see fit. Add the blueberries, banana, yogurt, pomegranate juice, honey, pomegranate molasses, lemon juice and orange zest. I can totally picture myself sipping on this on a Saturday evening. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. Pour into rocks glass and top with AHA Sparkling Water Blueberry + Pomegranate. 2 packets Splenda® Stevia Sweetener Orange, pomegranate and blueberries combine to make this beautiful Blueberry martini. This blueberry and pomegranate version is smoother and juicier, but just as enjoyable!

V Model Ppt Presentation, Basement For Rent In Brampton $700, Dwarf Seahorse Tank Size, Homebrew Xcode Clt, Meet Yasmin Review, Cochrane Property Management, Yellow Bass Bait,

Liked it? Take a second to support Neat Pour on Patreon!

Read Next

Hendrick’s Rolls Out Victorian Penny Farthing (Big Wheel) Exercise Bike

The gin maker’s newest offering, ‘Hendrick’s High Wheel’ is a stationary ‘penny farthing’ bicycle. (For readers who are not up-to-date on cycling history, the penny farthing was an early cycle popular in 1870’s; you might recognize them as those old school cycles with one giant wheel and one small one.) The Hendrick’s version is intended to be a throwback, low-tech response to the likes of the Peloton.

By Neat Pour Staff