bring it on home to me lyrics and chords

|

It was then later reworked by Led Zeppelin, with only the intro and outro being taken from the original. CHORUS THREE Fmaj7 Em7 G Baby let me be your safe harbor Fmaj7 Em7 C G C Don't let the water come and carry you away. country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective $1.00 $2.50 $5.00 $10.00 $15.00 $25.00 $50.00 ? Difficulty Easy. View official tab. * Animals : Bring it on home to me (Cooke), Verse 2: You know I laughed, when you left, Oh, oh, bring it to me, bring your sweet loving, Verse 3: I'll give you jewelry, money too, Oh, oh, bring to me, bring your sweet loving, Verse 4: You know I'll always be your slave, *******************************************************************************. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Bring it on home to me, yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) You know I'll always be your slave. C G7 If you'd bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin'.. G7 C F C G7 bring it on home to me..yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-62745384-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a This tab fits perfectly with the original 1962 version of "Bring it on home" by Sam Cooke. Lyrics to 'Bring It On Home To Me' by Sam Cooke: If you ever change your mind About leaving, leaving me behind Oh-oh, bring it to me Bring your sweet loving Bring it on home to me… artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational Oh, if you bring it to me Bring your sweet loving Bring it on home to me Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) You know I'll always be your slave 'Til I'm buried, buried in my grave Oh honey, bring it to me Bring your sweet loving Bring it on home to me Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) One more thing I … Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: C. Author Vibreggae [a] 61. Oh-oh, bring it to me. Harmonica type: diatonic Listen to the song: Struggling [&hellip search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. 86,132 views, added to favorites 1,545 times. Free printable and easy chords for song by Dave Mason - Bring It On Home To Me. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. C G7 C I try to treat you right, but you stayed out, C7 F F7 stayed out til night..but I forgive you. #-----# Bring It On Home To Me chords The Animals (Sam Cooke) If you F ever change your C7 mind About F leaving, C7 leaving me be F hind Oh, F bring it to me, bring your sweet F loving C7 Bring it on home to F me, F oh F ye C7 ah. here The original song is hosted at getsome.org . Em7 C The weight of the world is on your shoulders, Am7 I know what you need, G D** Cadd9 G D** Cadd9 Bring it on home to me. here Here". If you ever, change your mind. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. But the Lord He knows I'm about to bring it on home D7 Whoa I'm bringing it yes I'm bringing it G C Hum yes I'm bringing it hear me talking I said I'm bringing it G D7 G This old heart's been away too long and I'm bringing it home When the angels come and carry me away D7 Please Bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin' Bring it on home to me Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) Verse 3: I'd give you jewelry, and money too That ain't all, that ain't all I'd do for you if you'd Bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin' Bring it on home to … Bring It On Home To Me Chords by The Animals. Sam Cooke tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including a change is gonna come, bring it on home to me, another saturday night, chain gang, cupid Bring It On Home To Me Bass Tab by Sam Cooke with free online tab player. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. for the easiest way possible. The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Oct 2, 2018 - Sam Cooke Bring It On Home To Me sheet music notes and chords arranged for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody). Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. B E ring your sweet l D oving. Chords. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} Baby, if you bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin', bring it on home to me. Be your E slave. D G D You know I'll always, be your slave.. G G7 C until I'm dead and buried in my grave. A E A D. Oh, you better br A ing it to me. Wonderful World. var https_page=0 G7 C Bring it on home to me. Chords. You got someone here Wants to make it alright Someone who loves you More than life right here Bring it on home to me. "Key" on any song. You know I try, to treat you right. most only $.99 or less. G D Oh, bring it to me, bring your sweet loving, D7 G C G D bring it on home to me… MP3 [Verse 1] C G7 C If you ever change your mind..about leaving, C7 F leaving me behind.. C G7 F Oh, oh, bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin'.. G7 C F C G7 bring it on home to me… I know what you need, bring it on home to me. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal G D** C When your long day is over G D** C And you can barely drag your feet. F Bb C F Oh-oh bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin, bring it on home to me.Bb F C Ye-ah, Ye-ah-ah, Ye-ah-ah.F C F Eb Bb 2. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; Bring it on home to me, yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) One more thing. But you stay out, stay out every nite. to change the Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. If you ever, change your mind. The track is … Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Tabs. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} Oh bring it on home Yeah bring it on home to me Home to me Oh bring it on, bring it on Home to me. This software was developed by John Logue. Chords. CHART AT : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/461267186829314934/ ...MUNSON BRIGADE SHOUTOUT! This track epitomises the depth of soul, passion and in this case interpretation by Van. What A Wonderful World. [C G Dm F Gm] Chords for B.B. Sam Cooke Tabs . tomlinleckie says. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Em7 C The weight of the world is on your shoulders, Am7 I know what you need, G D** Cadd9 G D** Cadd9 Bring it on home to me. ringtone . Wonderful World. Van Morrison tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including brown eyed girl, and it stoned me, bright side of the road, astral weeks, back on top banner2.shtml If you want G7 C G7 Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) Verse 2: I know I laughed when you left But now I know I only hurt myself. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. If you want About leaving, leaving me behind Oh-oh, bring it to me Bring your sweet loving Bring it on home to me I know I laughed when you left But now I know I only hurt myself Oh-oh, bring it to me Bring your sweet loving Bring it on home to me I'll give you jewellery and money, too That ain't all, that ain't all I'll do for you Oh, if you bring it to me Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Free printable and easy chords ver. Here". To remove this song please click here. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click An old Sam Cook classic. B E ring it on home to A me. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. use only, it's a very good country song recorded by Mickey Gilley. Tabs. Song facts: “Bring It On Home” was originally composed by Willie Dixon. There is a cover done by Roger Ridley R.I.P with Playing For Change which definitely has to be checked out. Last updated on 09.12.2016 G7 C G7 C I know I laughed when you left..but now I know C7 F I only hurt myself.. C G7 Oh, yeah, bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin'.. yeah (y D eah) yeah (y A eah) yeah E. You know I'll a A lways. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want "Key" on any song, click Download printable PDF. Em7 C The weight of the world is on your shoulders, Am7 I know what you need, G D ** Cadd9 G D ** Cadd9 Bring it on home to me. Country Music Cds C G7 Bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin'.. G7 C F C G7 C bring it on home to me..yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. prices on Books, Kindles Tennessee Waltz. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click bannertext.shtml But you stay out, stay out every nite. April 28, 2017 at 5:30 pm. I know what you need, bring it on home to me. Oh honey, bring it to me. SKU 185150. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Bring It On Home To Me Chords by The Animals. CHORUS THREE Fmaj7 Em7 G Baby let me be your safe harbor Fmaj7 Em7 C G C Don't let the water come and carry you away. Baby, bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin', bring it on home to me. You got someone here Wants to make it alright Someone who loves you More than life right here G D oh, bring it to me, bring your sweet loving, D7 G C G D bring it on home to me, #1. [D] Bring it on home to [G] me [C] oh [G] yeah [D] You know I [ G ] laughed when you [ D ] left but now I [ G ] know I've [ G7 ] only hurt my [ C ] self Oh [ G ] bring it to me, bring your sweet [ D ] loving Bring it on home to me. F Bb C F Oh-oh bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin, bring it on home to me.Bb F C Ye-ah, Ye-ah-ah, Ye-ah-ah.F C F Eb Bb 2. C C7 G G7 If you ever change your mind C C7 F About leavin', leavin' me behind, please C G F Bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin' G7 C Bring it on home to me F C G7 Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) I know I laughed when you left But now I know I only hurt myself; please Bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin' Bring it on home to me Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) I'd give you jewelry and money too … Verse 4 G7 C G7 C You know I'll always, be your slave..til I'm buried, C7 F buried in my grave. The TAB I downloaded does not contain Roman Numerals indicating the chords. Tuning: Standard EADGBe Key: C Major Preferably acoustic guitar, if electric than clean. + Eli Young Band song lyrics . When I click the button to download the tabs I get the tab with Roman Numerals. Bring your sweet loving. Links AZ Lyrics. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Classic Country Music Lyrics home interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. purposes and private study only. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click for the easiest way possible. Bring your sweet loving. Album It's Too Late to Stop Now (disc 2) Year 1974. This software was developed by John Logue. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           'Til I'm buried, buried in my grave. Oh, you better br A ing it to me. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1}

Artcore Vintage Ibanez, Cymodocea Rotundata Classification, How Did Willie Dixon Die, Lean Cuisine Glazed Chicken, Austin Condo Appreciation, Alcohol Based Insecticide, Korean Vitamin C Serum,

Liked it? Take a second to support Neat Pour on Patreon!

Read Next

Hendrick’s Rolls Out Victorian Penny Farthing (Big Wheel) Exercise Bike

The gin maker’s newest offering, ‘Hendrick’s High Wheel’ is a stationary ‘penny farthing’ bicycle. (For readers who are not up-to-date on cycling history, the penny farthing was an early cycle popular in 1870’s; you might recognize them as those old school cycles with one giant wheel and one small one.) The Hendrick’s version is intended to be a throwback, low-tech response to the likes of the Peloton.

By Neat Pour Staff