chipotle chicken lavash pizza pita jungle

|

Nutrition Facts. Glazed Chicken Lavash Pizza $13.79 Everything is fresh, healthy, delicious, and enormous. Grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za’atar, mozzarella, feta, … The Chipotle Chicken Lavosh Pizza, of course! 1 review 3 photos. ... Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza. Grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash crust. Grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash crust. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza Grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za’atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash … served with fresh pico de gallo and sour cream. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza $13.29 grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash crust There are salads and pastas as well, also presenting a mix of Mediterranean cuisine with more familiar flavors. There are 860 calories in 1/2 pizza (378 g) of Pita Jungle Glazed-Chicken Lavosh Pizza. Grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash crust. We ordered the hummus trio which used to come with cucumbers and tomatoes and pita but when we asked for cucumbers, our server (long hair guy with a black Sabbath shirt)… Calories % Daily Value* 49%. pizza. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Sure, it's more fusion than authentic, but the food is amazing, the portions are huge, and the prices are fantastic.Every single time I come here, I get the Hummus with Chicken. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza. They serve it with delicious hot, chewy pitas, and top it with a whole lot of roasted, spiced chicken and pine nuts. Serving Size. Please ask your server. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za’atar, mozzarella, feta, … Pita … Outstanding.Their other obvious Greek choices are damn good as well. $13.79 + Glazed Chicken Lavash Pizza It's smooth, creamy, with just the right balance of tahini, garlic, and garbanzo beans. VEG. Menu may not be up to date. The pizzas and pita wraps are all pretty large, especially for the price. 55% Saturated Fat 11g Trans Fat 0g. mozzarella, cheddar, greek pita crust. With grilled lemon-chili-chipotle chicken, tomatoes, green onions, pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, and chipotle-sesame crust. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza $11.79 grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash crust ... Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza $11.79 Glazed-Chicken Lavash Pizza. $13.79 + Glazed Chicken Lavash Pizza Try the jalapeño hummus for a great spin to a Greek dish, and if you're really hungry, I highly recommend any of their lavosh pizzas. $11.79 Lavash Pizza. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za’atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash crust Glazed Chicken Lavash Pizza grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a honey-dijon glaze, wood-fired onions, herbs, There are 620 calories in 1/2 pizza (295 g) of Pita Jungle Chipotle Chicken Lavosh Pizza. Rainforest Pita Quesadillas : a new twist on an old favorite! 12%. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash … Just chicken and cheddar cheese, not one vegetable or anything else. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza $11.79 grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash crust Let's try something different...Anything I've had here was remarkable, and I've tried a couple of different Phoenix-based locations, so they're doing something right. Pita Jungle is my gold standard for Mediterranean food. Grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle sesame sauce, thin Lavosh crust. 1 review 1 photo. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. It is delicious and mouth-watering.I deduct 1 star solely for the fact that their parking lot is VERY inconvenient and way too crowded. Total Fat 32g. Pita Crisp. 3 reviews 2 photos. $13.79+. Delivery or takeout! $10.19 Spinach and Pesto Lavash Pizza. If you haven't been to Pita Jungle, go soon - don't expect a fancy schmancy place; just go in with moderate expectations for good food that comes in big portions. The falafel is perfectly fried, without being burned or soggy, and richly flavored with cumin and chickpeas. Submit corrections. $13.29. They offer a fair diversity of pre-arranged combos: everything from a philly cheesesteak pita (for the less adventurous) to a chipotle chicken lavosh pizza. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza $11.79 grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash crust The wide diversity of the menu means that even people who don't care for Greek food will be able to find something enjoyable. Grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash crust. They offer a fair diversity of pre-arranged combos: everything from a philly cheesesteak pita (for the less adventurous) to a chipotle chicken lavosh pizza. Why aren't they in Chicago?! Get Pita Jungle for delivery or pickup. View menu and reviews for Pita Jungle in Denver, plus popular items & reviews. Tofu can be substituted for all chicken and fish dishes. There are salads and pastas as well, also presenting a mix of Mediterranean cuisine with more familiar flavors. Damn this unhealthy meat-lovin city! My pizza glazed chicken was terrible. Related Pizza from Pita Jungle: View Poppy's Pizza & Grill menu, located at 342 E Elkhorn Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Pita Jungle - Tempe. Personally, I love the pizzas and end up ordering one about every time I go, my favorite being the glazed chicken lavosh pizza.Honestly, you can't go wrong with anything here. Spinach & Pesto Lavash Pizza. 7%. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza. Pita Jungle Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. I really love Pita Jungle, but they took some items, Maui-Maui with hummus and changed the chicken lavash pizzas. They make hands down the best hummus I've ever had. 580. Or book now at one of our other 3477 great restaurants in Flagstaff. : Calorie breakdown: 37% fat, 32% carbs, 31% protein. Menu for Pita Jungle Many menu items are vegetarian, vegan or gluten free, many others can be easily modified. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza Grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za’atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash … ... Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza. Grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za’atar, mozzarella, feta, … Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. 40%. grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, thin lavash crust. The taboule is absolutely stellar and brightly flavored with parsley and lemon.The pizzas and pita wraps are all pretty large, especially for the price. Calorie breakdown: 51% fat , 24% carbs, 25% protein. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Glazed Chicken Lavash Pizza. Chipotle Chicken Lavash Pizza. 0.5 pizza = 280g. Gluten-Free Chipotle Chicken Pizza GF grilled marinated all-natural chickenbreast in a lemon-chili-chipotle glaze, tomatoes, green onions, toasted pine nuts, za'atar, mozzarella, feta, chipotle-sesame sauce, gluten-free crust** Total Carbohydrate 37g. I will not go back until the menu changes back. spinach, roasted mushrooms, wood-fired tomatoes, pesto, herbs, mozzarella, feta, thin lavash crust. Sodium 930mg. Download Menu. Many menu items are vegetarian, vegan or gluten free, many others can be easily modified. grilled marinated all-natural chicken breast in a honey-dijon glaze, wood-fired onions, herbs, mozzarella, cheddar, feta, thin lavash crust. Dietary Fiber 2g … But, the high quality of food also means those people may end up changing their minds. Pita Jungle - Tempe is a Mediterranean restaurant in Tempe, AZ. Wood Fired Chicken in Garlic Tomato Sauce, Mama Cozzi's Pizza Kitchen Original Thin Combo Pizza, Lean Cuisine Cauliflower Crust 3 Cheese Pizza, Giant Eagle Ultimate Rise Crust Pepperoni Pizza, Bistro MD Crustless Chicken & Pepperoni Pizza, Great Value Cheese Cauliflower Crust Pizza. The baba ganoosh is beautifully roasted and mashed, with just a bit of spiciness to it. Amount Per Serving. Glazed Chicken Lavash Pizza. 1 photo. Even the daily specials have nearly always been wonderful (barring a poorly executed attempt at Tikka Masala). My favorite though? 37%. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? VEG. ground beef mixed with minced onions, jalapeno, parsley, mediterranean seasoning, pomegranate molasses, tomatoes, fire-roasted jalapeno peppers, pine nuts, mozzarella, drizzled seasoned yogurt sauce, thin lavash crust. Chicken Del Sol at Pita Jungle "This place has gone way downhill. Get menu, photos and location information for Pita Jungle in Flagstaff, AZ. Cholesterol 110mg. I LOVE PITA JUNGLE! Want to chime in. grilled chicken, roasted peppers, caramelized onions and melted cheese on grilled pita bread.

The Rise Of Theodore Roosevelt Summary, Where Do Bengal Foxes Live, Entenmann's Birthday Cake Muffins, Pet Friendly Rentals In Lompoc, Rhetorical Question In Julius Caesar Act 1, Mt Cook Tasman Glacier Lake Cruise,

Liked it? Take a second to support Neat Pour on Patreon!

Read Next

Hendrick’s Rolls Out Victorian Penny Farthing (Big Wheel) Exercise Bike

The gin maker’s newest offering, ‘Hendrick’s High Wheel’ is a stationary ‘penny farthing’ bicycle. (For readers who are not up-to-date on cycling history, the penny farthing was an early cycle popular in 1870’s; you might recognize them as those old school cycles with one giant wheel and one small one.) The Hendrick’s version is intended to be a throwback, low-tech response to the likes of the Peloton.

By Neat Pour Staff