fender squier precision bass sunburst

|

Slight … I purchased this kit in 2012, and have used it as a practice bass for seven years, and it remains one of my favs. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Squier proudly presents its first-ever fretless Precision Bass model, the sleek Vintage Modified Precision Bass Fretless. Now, that's not really my gripe, as when done right transparent finishes look great. The standard pickup and controls (volume/ tone) have worked well, delivering the classic PBass sound. Great bass guitar for the price.Everything works well and the videos are helpful. My son wanted a bass for his birthday - he plays guitar but tends to like to play bass lines the best - so, we thought this was a great time to get him this instrument. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Buy online or at your local store today! 4-string electric bass, 4-string fretless bass, Agathis body, maple neck, fender designed split coil, passive electronics, 4-saddle pure vintage bass bridge, vintage style tuner Marke: Fender. Fender Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass LRL - 3-Color Sunburst! An Excellent Starter Bass That You Can Grow With, Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2017. 265,10 € 265,10 € inkl. Like most of the reviews said, it looks & feels good, played well straight outa the box, has great tone, etc. Nice finish, frets smooth with few rough edges, good intonation. Leo Fender, der Gründer der Firma Fender, kaufte schon 1965 die Firma Squier um lizenzierte Kopien der „echten“ Fender Modelle zu bauen. This is an amazing quality bass for what you pay for it. Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2019. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because the headphones that came with it don't function at all. It's not worth the hassle of sending all this back and having to wait another couple weeks to get another bass. Authorised Squier Dealership. LIMITED EDITION. Other features include a maple neck, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, tortoiseshell pick guard (three-ply parchment on Candy Apple Red model), two knurled flat-top control knobs (master volume, master tone), vintage-style five-string bridge with five single-groove saddles, and vintage style tuners. This is a good bass for the money. The American Original ‘60s Precision Bass has all of the features with which the P Bass … The Squier version puts that classic sound in your hands at a lower cost! LIMITED EDITION. All in all, great sound, great set, great value. With its ground breaking design and unmistakable tone, the most pure and powerful electric bass is still the one that started it all-the Precision Bass. Recently worked with a bassist that has two of these, he had the 5 string P Bass and the 4 string Jazz, we talked a bit about the different basses that we both have played, he absolutely loved the Squier by Fender basses. In good condition & hardcase included. Completely happy with all aspects being as good or better than expected especially for this price. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Available in Candy Apple Red, Olympic White and Three-color Sunburst. Dreamtop Set of 9 Guitar Radius Gauge Understring Radius Gauge String Gauges Luthie... JOYO 10W Mini Bass Amp MA-10B Dual Channel Bass Guitar Amplifier Suitable for Indoo... KLIQ TinyTune Tuner Pedal for Guitar and Bass - Mini - Chromatic - with Pitch Calib... Donner Bass Guitar Headphone Amp Basement Pocket FX WAH Rechargeable Mini Practice ... GUITARX X9 - Guitar Pedal Tuner Mini - True Bypass Chromatic Tuner Pedal with Pitch... Riff BANDZ – Resistance Training Bands For Guitar Bass Piano Finger Speed System - ... Luvay 10 Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier, with Back Support - Stand, Ubisoft Rocksmith 2014 Real Tone Cable Trilingual, VOX AP2BS amPlug 2 Guitar/Bass Headphone Amplifier. Before buying this, I read almost all reviews for it posted on Amazon & other music store sites. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Kostenloser Versand. More Less PRICE. Everything on the bass works exactly as it should. Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution. Kithouse B6 Guitar Headphone Amp Mini Plug Guitar Amplifier Bluetooth Receiver Rech... MillSO 1/4 to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter TRS 6.35mm 1/4 Male to 3.5mm 1/8 Female Stere... OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones - Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with... D’Addario Accessories Pro-Winder Guitar String Winder and Cutter – All-In-1 Restrin... KLIQ MetroPitch - Metronome Tuner for All Instruments - with Guitar, Bass, Violin, ... WINZZ 30 Inches Real Kids Electric Guitar with Beginner Kit, Right Handed, Blue. Plays wonderfully. 199 € 249 € - 20%. I recorded some music with it already and it sounds good. 99 Squier by Fender Affinity Series Jazz Bass … There's a problem loading this menu right now. This Fender is PRETTY. Lie­fer­zeit 3 Werk­ta­ge; FENDER SQUIER Affinity PJ Bass IL Pack BSB. Please try your search again later. Got it last week and have been playing almost every day. The Fender Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass Fretless 3-Color Sunburst combines the classic knock-out sound with the singing sound of a fretless Ebenol fingerboard. Also the bridge, while being similar to a Fender vintage style, has adjustment screws of such different lengths, even on the same saddle, that it just looks and feels a bit sloppy. Debated on it and took the plunge and bought it. Learn more about Fender electric basses. Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Pack - Brown Sunburst . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Rumble 15 amp allows you to plug in a MP3 to jam along with your favorite song or backing tracks. But the lower quality wood in this budget bass really stands out, as one of the glued pieces of wood is noticeably darker, and detracts from the overall visual. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Excelent little bass & amp combo. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Squier now delivers pure P Bass power and extended range with the Vintage Modified Precision Bass V. It's our first true five-string Precision model, with a wealth of vintage-style touches combined with modded features including a Fender-designed split single-coil Precision Bass … More than ever, it's everything you need to Stop Dreaming and Start Playing! Opening the box opens your musical future, with a thunderous Affinity Series Precision Bass and thick sounds 15-watt Fender Rumble 15 amp to plug it into. Activists Guitar Luthier Tools 9 Understring Radius Gauge Luthier Tools, 32 Blades ... KLIQ TinyTune Tuner Pedal for Guitar and Bass - Mini - Chromatic - with Pitch Calib... KLIQ AirCell Guitar Strap for Bass & Electric Guitar with 3" Wide Neoprene Pad and ... Levy's Leathers M4GF-DBR 3.5" Garment Leather Bass Guitar Strap, Dark Brown, D'Addario ECB81 Chromes Bass Guitar Strings, Light, 45-100, Long Scale. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2017. This was the first bass I bought for myself. The bass is perfect for a beginner than me, and the practice amp that comes with it sounds a lot better than I expected. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. 265,00 € 265,00 € inkl. I decided on this one because of fender's proven track record for quality. I got the red metallic color one and the finish is great. Used Squier JV PJ bass with maple neck & in sunburst finish. 4.6 out of 5 stars 285 ratings | 15 answered questions #1 Best Seller in Bass Guitar Beginner Kits. Made in Japan (Fujigen factory), Squier by Fender Precision Jazz Bass JV serial number. Unplugged, it sounds good which is a good sign of a well made guitar. Disappointing, though, as I had plans for those headphones. You get a P-Bass, the amp, the accessories and instructions all in one package. All pre-owned items are rated and scored. Vorkasse. One thing I didn't see in any reviews was the weight imbalance. Used Squier JV PJ bass with maple neck & in sunburst finish. Please try again. The cables come with the amp. We may have received a lemon, but it sounds great now. This review is for the 2019 Squier Classic Vibe sunburst Precision bass. These legendary Fender shapes, like the Jazz, Jaguar, and Precision, feature authentic Fender-designed pickups making them ideal for any genre. Fender invented the electric bass and bass amp over 60 years ago and have continued to At the heart of music everywhere, it's the worldwide standard for bass tone, performance and excellence, and the Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass in this pack delivers top sound, style and value. Bass Package with 4-string Electric Bass with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard, Standard Split-coil Precision Bass Pickup, and Single-coil Jazz Bass Pickup - Brown Sunburst 272 € Im Lager für den E-shop. The picture represents a solid butterscotch finish, and not just on amazon but on the box it came in. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Even with the cost of the repairs added in, we got more for our money than we could at the local guitar store. This Mexican-made bass is built from an alder solidbody with a smooth modern C-profile maple neck and a matching fingerboard - offering excelled playability and all-around comfort that you'd expect from a Fender bass. Unable to add item to List. This arrived yesterday. This really sounded great to me with various bass amp models(77 Ampeg SVT, Trace Elliott Commando and a Fender Dual Showman) and adding a compressor really made this bass sound awesome. Fender Precision P-Bass 1956 October 2 Tone Sunburst Great Condition 5 out of 5 stars (21) 21 product ratings - Fender Precision P-Bass 1956 October 2 Tone Sunburst Great Condition Equipped with Fender Vintage '63 Precision Bass pickups, Rotosound tapewound strings and a Badass Bridge. By the 1960s, the Precision Bass was the workhorse electric bass; from the clubs of Detroit to the beaches of Southern California, its tone laid the foundation for modern music. For the price of this bass it is a phenomenal value. The Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ rocks classic tone and comfortable feel, along with a two-color headstock logo, single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup in addition to the traditional split single-coil Precision Bass … WARNING: Don't use the gig bag shoulder strap!!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Mainly a guitar player but was asked to help with playing bass at church and didn't want to spend a lot on a bass. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2017. Unter anderem werden die E-Bass-Serien Precision Bass und Jazz Bass sowie die E-Gitarren-Modelle Telecaster und Stratocaster hergestellt. Die Jazz Bass Gitarre von Fender gibt es seit den 60er-Jahren. Color: 2 Color Sunburst… Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This 1983 Fender Squier JV Precision bass guitar is one of the nicest precision basses you will find. Please contact them to ask about shipping. Einer davon ist der Squier Classic Vibe 60s, der sich klanglich und optisch an die Precision-Bässe der 60er Jahre anlehnt. Der Fender Precision Bass ist eine Ikone der Musikgeschichte und wird seit 1957 nahezu unverändert gebaut. Fender Squier FA-125 Dreadnought WN Sunburst Deluxe SET Akustikgitarre. Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution. Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution. Some modifications have been done to the instrument, including an added Jazz Bass … Und das zurecht, denn kaum ein Bass hat klanglich so viele unterschiedliche Stilistiken geprägt wie Leo Fenders berühmter Viersaiter. Learn more about Fender electric basses. I did a lot of research on entry level basses before I made my decision. Everyone said good things about it, I wanted a P-Bass with a maple fingerboard, so I went for it. Currently unavailable. Top Marken | Günstige Preise | Große Auswahl Fender invented the electric bass and bass amp over 60 years ago and have continued to At the heart of music everywhere, it's the worldwide standard for bass tone, performance and excellence, and the Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass … Fender Precision Big Block Bass. Squier Classic Vibe Mit der Classic Vibe Serie unter dem Squier Label lässt der Traditionshersteller Fender klassische Fender Modelle der 50er und 60er Jahre wiederauferstehen. And of course, new strings. Fender 301672032 Squier by P Bass Guitar Pack - Sunburst, Take out any guess work for everything needed to start laying down a groove is included all in one box, With the Rumble bass amp jam along with your favorite band in silence using the 1/8th inch auxiliary input and the 1/8th inch headphone jack output, Relish that the one thunderous Precision pick up is hum-cancelling by design, A Satin Maple neck and Maple fingerboard allow for smooth playing up and down fret board of this P-Bass, Stay in tune with this bass and the band with the fully adjustable in height and note intonation 4 saddle chrome bridge, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. 162 Meinungen. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2015. Fender Electric Guitars; Gibson Electric Guitars; Fender Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul; Second Hand Bargains; Top Brands. If you are looking for a great bass at an affordable price then just buy this one and you will not be sorry. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Very nice '81 Squier Precision Bass with thick neck and light body. ... Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Pack Brown Sunburst … The options with the pickups and tone knob make this bass a very versatile bass and sounds great. The Fender basic strings are okay for the beginner but lack punch. Top-Angebote für 4-saitige Fender Bassgitarren online entdecken bei eBay. I have used it with my Peavey Vypyr VIP3 amp on the Trace Elliott bass model as well as the Peavey am model and both sounded really good to me. It delivers the knockout punch of a Fender-designed split single-coil Precision Bass … The pickups sound excellent. Der Fender Squier CV 60s Precision Bass LRL verfügt über ein Griffbrett gefertigt aus indischem Lorbeer, einem Ahornhals sowie einem Korpus gefertigt aus Pappel. Cosmetically, it looks beautiful. Fender Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Pack IL Brown Sunburst E-Bass. I've had this bass guitar for 9 months at the time of writing this review, and it is the second bass guitar I've owned. Fender Squier JV Precision Bass 1982 Sunburst MIJ. 0114 362 7777 Mon-Sat 10am-5pm. Versand. Replay Guitar Exchange presents this Fender Player Jazz Bass in a comely three-color sunburst finish with a e-play parchment pickguard. Squier bass guitars are an affordable alternative for Fender icons. Learn more about Fender electric basses. I have since upgraded to an American fender and a Japan fender and of course those exceed the squier in just about everything. Unless you are super picky, for the money you can't go wrong with this bass. Squier Precision Bass in sunburst. Player-friendly … Great shape for its age, smooth round sound. That said, this bass is pretty decent. Squier Bass Guitars to buy online and in store from Rich Tone Music Sheffield. Actually, in some ways, the tone is better than my 2016 G&L L2500, & the sustain is certainly better. As you’d expect, price varies widely in every category. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2017. At my first rehearsal with my band my bandmates they were very impressed with the sound quality. Bereits ab 367,63 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass 2-Tone Sunburst MN Bassgitarre günstig kaufen bei idealo.de Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The sound is to die for! the strap sucks, good if your a smaller person. The tuner is pretty good, and it comes with a gig bag, strap and a DVD. 119 € Im Lager für den E-shop. Did some research and stumbled onto this bass and it got 4-5 stars for reviews everywhere I looked. There was a problem completing your request. I was fully aware that this was an Indonesia made guitar and understood the potential quality issues of a budget guitar. I also own a Digitech GNX3000 which has bass amp models in it. Quite amazing, actually, for a bass of this price range, assuming "you get what you pay for." Looks good.

My First Apartment Checklist, Sigma Usa Support, Nikon D60 Battery, Health Professions Education Journals, Government Agencies And Their Responsibilities, Existential Phenomenology Definition, Casio Lk-260 Price, Panasonic S5 Lenses, Kali Linux Login Problem, Beats Urbeats3 Review, Best Province For Chemical Engineers In Canada, Red Heart Png Transparent, Computer Vision Benefits,

Liked it? Take a second to support Neat Pour on Patreon!

Read Next

Hendrick’s Rolls Out Victorian Penny Farthing (Big Wheel) Exercise Bike

The gin maker’s newest offering, ‘Hendrick’s High Wheel’ is a stationary ‘penny farthing’ bicycle. (For readers who are not up-to-date on cycling history, the penny farthing was an early cycle popular in 1870’s; you might recognize them as those old school cycles with one giant wheel and one small one.) The Hendrick’s version is intended to be a throwback, low-tech response to the likes of the Peloton.

By Neat Pour Staff