golden chicken on villard phone number

|

Delivery & Pickup Options - 31 reviews of Golden Chicken "You get exactly what you expect. 3428 W Villard Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53209. Mainly delivery until they put up a dining area because they got a free space . After your meal at Golden Chicken, don't forget that Milwaukee has a ton of amazing restaurants to try. Opens at 10:00 AM. 45. Golden Chicken is one one of the oldest Chinese Cuisine located at 163 N. Domingo St. San Juan City. The manager contacted me to apologize for the way my call was handled, and It really made me feel good. % Latest on COVID-19. “It was hot when we cooked it” just seemed a suspicious response for a restaurant to make. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Golden Chicken Coupons locations in Milwaukee, WI. Contact Golden Chicken & Seafood on Messenger. Regular Hours. Write a Review. I threatened that if they didn’t to make this right I would contact the bank and dispute the charges. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Ahmed A Abdali and is located at 3428 W Villard Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53209. As of 1996, all new stores were called Golden Chick. 3428 W Villard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53209. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is LC1732203. They have excellent service! Enhance this page - Upload photos! Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Order Online. On the street of West Villard Avenue and street number is 6806. Golden Chicken Restaurants, Chicken Wings 3032 South 13th St. , Milwaukee WI 53215 | (414) 383-7010 | goldenchicken.net Menu Call and have it delivered! Biscuit was good but you could tell it had been sitting around a little too long. Make Reservations. He then told me “if you do that, you can’t order here again”. She then stated she would do “none of the above” and hung up on me. Get Directions. 4. As of 1996, all new stores were called Golden Chick. On the street of West Villard Avenue and street number is 3213. The company's filing status is listed as Organized and its File Number is A087066. Restaurant. (414)476-9920. Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53209. Golden Chicken Carry-Out & Delivery Service. Enhance this page - Upload photos! If you want to see a complete list of all chicken restaurants in Milwaukee, we have you covered! Skip to content. JJ Fish & Chicken is located in Milwaukee County of Wisconsin state. Payment method. I turned to the pizza. Variety!. I called the restaurant again and spoke with a man who stated he was the manager. If you're craving some chicken food in Milwaukee, then you've come to the right place! The price per item at Golden Chicken ranges from $3.00 to $40.00 per item. Cuisines. American. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Add a photo. I had a family event at 53rd Street School for students and their families. In comparison to other chicken restaurants, Golden Chicken is reasonably priced. Golden Chicken Carry-Out & Service Arlington Gardens Menu - View the Menu for Golden Chicken Carry-Out & Service Milwaukee on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Golden Chicken Carry-Out & Service menu and prices. Golden Chicken LLC is a Missouri Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on September 17, 2020. Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Golden Chicken in Milwaukee by leaving a review here at YP.com! 262-544-5050 310 W. St Paul Ave. #8 Waukesha, WI 53188 Menu Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Golden Chicken? Tickets. On the street of West Villard Avenue and street number is 6806. Open 7 Days a Week. 6806 W Villard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53218-3936 +1 414-462-4211 + Add website + Add hours. The chicken and fries were barely lukewarm. I had the 2pc dark combo with coleslaw and a biscuit.

Donald Trump Birthday Meme, Business Project Background Sample, 2001 Flat Screen Tv, Feliway Diffuser Fire Hazard 2019, Cosmetic Skin Solutions Phyto Botanical Gel, Ibanez Artcore As73 Used, Cold Spring Village Wiki, Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts Calories,

Liked it? Take a second to support Neat Pour on Patreon!

Read Next

Hendrick’s Rolls Out Victorian Penny Farthing (Big Wheel) Exercise Bike

The gin maker’s newest offering, ‘Hendrick’s High Wheel’ is a stationary ‘penny farthing’ bicycle. (For readers who are not up-to-date on cycling history, the penny farthing was an early cycle popular in 1870’s; you might recognize them as those old school cycles with one giant wheel and one small one.) The Hendrick’s version is intended to be a throwback, low-tech response to the likes of the Peloton.

By Neat Pour Staff