ikko oh1 review

|

The IKKO OH’s sound settles on a warm and robust foundation, with a good extension into the the very-low end. But when I finally tried them was I surprised!!! Jürgen had a classical music education from childhood through high school in Germany and he has been following popular music developments since the late 1970s. This review is originally posted on Headphonesty. The IKKO OH1 sport a fuller, warmer and more organic sound than the brighter, holographic, less bassy perceived Simgot EM2. Personal Preferences: Packaging is important. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It features aKnowles 33518 and 10mm polymer composite titanium-plated diaphragm dynamic driver in a dual configuration enclosed in a full metal shell.This unit was provided by IKKO in return for an unbiased review. (Red flag) All well and good except once you put those $40-$70 headphones on and find out it sounds like you're listening to a tin can on a string. When one of Xtenik owner’s friends recommended ikko IEM, he got in touch with the brand owners, tried out the products, and decided to sell the OH1 on their website, an affirmation that the OH1 is of standard. Close. Ikko has, as of writing this review, only released one iem. Ikko OH1 Review. I am a bit of an audiophile. Disclaimer: I was sent the IKKO OH1 as a review sample by Patrick Lin after having a conversation about IKKO products on facebook. Introduction. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. Currently they have released several products since then: The Zerda Dongle, the DAC/Amp for mobile ITM05, the present IEMS Obsidian OH10. This is not a sponsored post, but an honest review written from a consumer’s point of view. At the moment, you can purchase them on Penon Audio. From music to video games; these got you covered. The straight to the point review: Best IEMs I have used to date, surprisingly better than the sennheisers I have used. The ikko OH1 is the company’s debut universal monitor offering featuring a single BA and a 10mm dynamic driver. The OH1 are warmer, that is less neutral, than the Moondrop Kanas Pro, at least in the mids and treble. IKKO products can be purchased from Amazon here or purchased from Xtenik here. The case is very beautiful. in-ear monitor earphones, ikko oh1 crystal sound quality singer... in-ear monitor earphones, ikko oh1 crystal sound quality singer earbuds rich bass IEMs With 2 -pin interchangeable wired lightweight instrument separation fidelity headphones. Valoración . Im Vergleich zum OH1 gibt es kleine, aber sinnvolle Verbesserungen, in Richtung Balance, mit etwas Einbussen in der Lebendigkeit. After switching to the black “vocal” eartips, the treble extends and opens up. I was first introduced to this IEM some time back at Zeppelin & Co., but it had never occurred to me to review them, Now… IKKO OH1 can even be recognized with its shadow. Everywhere I went produced really low quality headphones or earbuds that touted "BIG BASS." Perhaps I can’t really say that they’ve come out of nowhere since they are known to be doing R&D businesses for a while now. Schweinsgruber” to audiobudget.com users and Youtubers, and as “Brause” to Super Best Audio Friends and the Headphone Community. Treble, though well resolving, is rolling off a bit early: good for sensitive ears. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for in-ear monitor earphones, ikko oh1 crystal sound quality singer earbuds rich bass IEMs With 2 -pin interchangeable wired lightweight instrument separation fidelity headphones at Amazon.com. These are fun but clean and heave great instrument separation. My interpretation of their philosophy is that they try to integrate their products in the current digital era, through their particular conception of design, trying to maximize sound quality to offer the best musical experience. 10,239.87 | Save Rs. During my initial review, I fitted the blue “balanced” eartips, and found the treble slightly hazy and less bright. If you have an interest in IKKO products, please visit their website, or facebook.IKKO products can be purchased from Amazon here or … I've been looking for something that produces good clean, FULL, sound for over a month now. Great sound. The combination of low-end and lower midrange works very well for rhythm sections such as in Metallica or Rammstein: the OH1 produce a solid, satisfying wall of sound. If you have an interest in IKKO products, please visit their website, or facebook. Disclaimer: I was sent the IKKO OH1 as a review sample by Patrick Lin after having a conversation about IKKO products on facebook. Spoiler: They pretty good, even if the cable isn't. Our Team: Jürgen Kraus, Loomis Johnson, Biodegraded, KopiOkaya, Durwood, Baskingshark, Kazi Mahbub, Slater, Raw and Corrected Frequency Response Curves, Calibrating and Using A DIY Rig for Measuring Frequency Responses, Reducing and Increasing Upper Midrange/Treble, KBEAR KB04 Review I – Love In A Time Of Cholera. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Maybe doesn’t matter. James. My video review: I think it’s time we have another IEM review on our page, I missed testing new headphones already. IKKO OH1 REVIEW : SOUND: 8.5/10 CONSTRUCTION: 9.5/10 DESIGN: 9/10 VALUE: 8.5/10 INTRO : IKKO is a newcomer in Chi-fi world, and a mysterious one, we don’t know exactly where they came from and what there audio engineer team is, but we can guess it’s from Shenzhen as … Not great for audiobooks/webinars/single spoken word voice mediums. I look forward to hearing more products from Ikko in the future. Really good. TONALITY. One thing sure, the first product they lauch will not stay a mystery. Review: Ikko OH1 (Affordable, well tuned hybrid) Posted on September 6, 2019 November 7, 2019 by Oscar Stewart. ikko is a Chinese brand that is relatively new to the earphone market, with the OH1 In-ear monitor being the company's first and only (at the time of writing) release. For unknown reasons, they feel so well that I love to handle and therefore use them. It is a well-rounded and capable in-ear monitor from this relatively new brand. Overall, the low end adds a comfortable temperature to the image, which is probably the OH1’s strongest point. Need oem tips and cord to do these justice; included cable 1/10 being generous. A Great Bang-for-Buck IEM – Ikko OH-1 Review In the Box-Ikko OH-1 IEMs-detachable 2-pin cable with 3.5 mm connector-balanced silicone eartips (s, m, l)-vocal silicone eartips (s, m, l)-soft buttoning carrying case-documentation. Conclusion. Their first product is the OH1. Overall, the Ikko OH-1 is a great option for audiophiles on a budget. People all over the world are spending, collectively, thousands of dollars, RIGHT NOW, for sound that does not live up to the amount flying out of their wallets. It's very clean and airy sounding too. These earphones are for the road: they are light — and sturdy to throw in your backpack, comfortable, and the warm, robust low end helps blocking out ambient noise. Cymbals in the 7 kHz area are defined nicely. I’ll be honest. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. See all details for in-ear monitor earphones, ikko oh1 crystal sound quality singer... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Although they are not perfect in their technicalities (which earphone is? IKKO Obsidian OH-10 After reviewing the IKKO OH1 that Patrick sent for review, I was interested in their newest release the OH10. Ikko’s promise on delivering “free” hifi stems from their deliverance of price to performance ratio, with more products coming soon that will be “quality products”, to be on par or even better than the OH1. I bought the OH10 outright so no disclaimer is needed. Dollar to performance ratio is included below. Wer den OH1 bereits hat, muss jedoch nicht zwangsweise auf den OH10 upgraden und Angst haben etwas zu verpassen. If you have an interest in IKKO products, please visit their website, or facebook. ikko OH1 1BA + 1 Dynamic Driver 2-Way Hybrid 2Pin 0.78mm Detachable HiFi In-ear Earphone DescriptionLightweight all metal cavityErgonomic design based on auricle big dataOnly 6 grams on one side, creating a unique sense of comfortDual titanium driverKnowles 33518 supply comfortable high fre iKKO Audio Technology (SZ) Co.,LTD is located in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. At the moment, the OH10 can be purchased from Penon Audio or ikko. On August 5, 2019 August 7, 2019 By hifitr5_wp. The IKKO OH1 is a great choice for beginners that are looking for an audiophile level IEMs. 1. ikko OH1. Ikko OH1 English Review . Then there are a couple of products, whose output will be close: the ArcITB01 Bluetooth headset and the top of the range IEMS Musikv OH7. This time I will be testing a brand-new IEM from a brand-new manufacturer called IKKO. Yes, add me to your mailing list for new posts. However, the excellent build and sound quality can justify its price tag. DSD DAC , t he internal CS43198 DAC chip comes from Cirrus Logic and has a maximum resolution of 32 bit and 384kHz. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2019. This is a very complete package at a competitive price and along with an above-average build quality with those anodized metal housings. Sensitivi… With its small bowtie logo, the Ikko OH1 is the first model of the brand built with anodized aluminum in an alloy housing. Wer noch keine IKKO-Erfahrung hat: Traut euch! The Ikko OH-1 has a striking, beautiful look. An earphone with a warm, deep-low end oriented, refined, V-shaped sound with treble adjustable according to personal preference. Drive Configuration: 1 Balanced Armature (Knowles 33518) + 1 10mm Dynamic 2. ikko is a Chinese brand that is relatively new to the earphone market, with the OH1 In-ear monitor being the company's first and only (at the time of writing) release. Ikko Audio OH1 Review Introduction: Ikko Audio is a relative new Chinese company located in Shenzhen/Guangdong that is designs/develops In-Ear Monitor. Headphones - IEM/Earbud . Introduction ikko is a Chinese company that specializes in iems. Obsidian (OH10) is their second IEM, which shares the driver configuration with Meteor, but has different materials, to give a better resonance. Ikko OH‌1 In-Ear Monitor Review-A Whole Lotta Fun! Back then when I first stumbled across an article introducing the new brand called IKKO, to be honest, I didn’t have much interests or expectations as I thought it was just another Chi-Fi brand. Ikko is a Chinese brand, which became known with its first IEMS, the OH1. IKKO OH1 REVIEW : SOUND: 8.5/10 CONSTRUCTION: 9.5/10 DESIGN: 9/10 VALUE: 8.5/10. ), they are fun to handle and to listen to. Xtenik collected all the reviews on the internet, so you can find them easily. After the IKKO OH1, IKKO Audio released their second IEM, model no. This item: Ikko OH1 in-ear monitors singers earphones/earbuds IEMs sound quality transparent stereo and rich… £130.73 In stock. It is priced at around $139.00. But if you like a big, solid bass and a sense of energy an… Ikko was founded in 2018 by two audiophiles from China. Specifications Drive Configuration: 1 Balanced Armature (Knowles 33518) + 1 10mm Dynamic Sensitivity: 106db Impedance:… Not $500+ iem like some say. This is not a sponsored post, but an honest review written from a consumer’s point of view. They also have better timbre/natural sound for classical music. In this review we would explain what makes us think this way. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. In the box are the earpieces, cable, two sets of eartips (narrow-/wide-bores), and a soft, velvety pouch for storage. Ikko Zerda ITME03 Dongle DAC Adapter. Type-C … This item in-ear monitor earphones, ikko oh1 crystal sound quality singer earbuds rich bass IEMs With 2 -pin interchangeable wired lightweight instrument separation fidelity headphones FiiO FH3 Triple Drive(1 Dynamic + 2 Knowles BA) in-Ear HiFi Earphones with High Resolution,Bass Sound, High Fidelity for Smartphones/PC/Tablet With the well-praised Meteor OH1 that came out of the blue, IKKO is one of the fastest-growing brands in the IEM market. - This is a hobby. Ikko OH1/OH10 vs. Moondrop Starfield. In this article, we will be sharing with you our review of the performance of Ikko Oh1. Impactful bass with emphasized vocals yet I don't hear if any congestion. 1. Just right at lows, mids and highs. His understanding of arts and crafts was influenced by Bauhaus pragmatism: “less is more” and “form follows function”. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2020. Ikko’s promise on delivering “free” hifi stems from their deliverance of price to performance ratio, with more products coming soon that will be “quality products”, to be on par or even better than the OH1. A matter of taste. Their first product is the OH1. Not $500+ iem like some say. A thorough review of the IKKO OH1 earphone. Article Review Headfonics The ikko OH1 is a broadly v-shaped response but with some cleverly tuned bumps for a clean vocal and comfortable bass response. Head-Fier since 2016. $40 is all you need to start on your journey of every increasing sound quality, but you have to search online, more on that below. Many Head-Fi'ers Reviews. Not good for people w treble sensitivity. You find a series of previously published photos of the Ikko OH1 HERE. INTRO : IKKO is a newcomer in Chi-fi world, and a mysterious one, we don’t know exactly where they came from and what there audio engineer team is, but we can guess it’s from Shenzhen as most of iem companies. But not earphone for primarily bass heads. - For the purpose of confusion, he decided to pose under his real name Jürgen Kraus (“JK”) from now on. Midrange more refined in the MKP and same with treble. Looking for information about it I found that it is a recent brand, which has only one product, the OH1, although they say they have quite a lot of experience. iKKO slogan is «Free HiFi» which really resembles price to performance ratio of OH1 IEMs. Comfortable. Pros — Impactful low-end; superb build; small & light earpieces; comfortable; great allrounder. -10,239.87 ... With the release of OH1, IKKO brings a listening experience fit for an audiophile with the simplest approach while keeping the build quality uncompromised. But now not shure whether they would sound so great out-of-the-box or whether need to burn in first. I recently got a few things in the mail which includes a new name in the audio world, Ikko with their first IEM the OH1. 7. Indeed, the ikko OH1 achieves the dynamics and excitement that I have grown to like. I've had these for all of two hours and I'm already in love. Introduction. Design: very sleek modern take on a gem or stonework style of design. I bought this pair of IEMs at full retail price. Sold by ikko Audio Technology UK and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. The OH1 are IEMs manufactured by Ikko, a brand based in China, totally unknown and new to me. I bought the OH10 outright so no disclaimer is needed. Sense of space is good, too. One contender is the ikko audio from Guangong, China. They also have better timbre/natural sound for classical music. These bad boys look like they were cut from the rough just for you. The box feature a premium quality cardboard with a nice tray system and the unboxing is a real treat and suprise at this price point. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2019. I just let them burn-in for themselves for a day first and only then tried them out. Overview IKKO is one of the new players in the audio world, the OH1 is their first IEM. The OH1 has similar bass extension but the FH3 bass has better definition and control. Design Look and Feel. ikko OH1 Review. After reviewing the IKKO OH1 that Patrick sent for review, I was interested in their newest release the OH10. Your email address will not be published. Sold by ikko Audio Technology UK and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. The IKKO OH1 opens the colourful hustle and bustle of my new category "High-Class" and is therefore the first IEM I can review, which costs over 100€ and the upcoming in-ears in the segment, such as the Moondrop Kanas Pro, or the Accutone Studio 1, have to measure themselves against. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee: "Just Tell Him You’re The President” (Season 7, Episode 1) - Duration: 19:16. blacktreetv Recommended for you Both male and female voices are warm and organic, and by themselves clear but I wished they were a bit thicker/denser, smoother, and more detached from the bass. Soundstage is average in width, and it has good height with some depth.

Bosch Ahs 45-16 Hedge Cutter, Best Propane Fire Pit 2019, Etf Wi Gov Forms, Butterfly Chords Ukulele, Fundamentals Of Business Textbook Pdf, Black Forest Fruit Snacks Vegan, Apartments For Rent In Sioux Falls, Sd Under $500,

Liked it? Take a second to support Neat Pour on Patreon!

Read Next

Hendrick’s Rolls Out Victorian Penny Farthing (Big Wheel) Exercise Bike

The gin maker’s newest offering, ‘Hendrick’s High Wheel’ is a stationary ‘penny farthing’ bicycle. (For readers who are not up-to-date on cycling history, the penny farthing was an early cycle popular in 1870’s; you might recognize them as those old school cycles with one giant wheel and one small one.) The Hendrick’s version is intended to be a throwback, low-tech response to the likes of the Peloton.

By Neat Pour Staff