peanut butter coconut oatmeal balls

|

Amazing! These bites can be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. I didn't have any honey in the house, so I used maple syrup. Super easy to make, and lasts a long time in a tupperware! Oats: I like to use quick oats as they cut into smaller pieces so are easier to eat. Use a flapula or spoon to push the contents down if needed. They still tasted great! These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are an easy and delicious treat made with 5 ingredients in 10 minutes (just like these Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars or these chocolate peanut butter balls)!. Step 2: Add in coconut… Looking for a powerball that tastes like an oatmeal cookie? Keep up the great, very appreciated, work! I didn't have unsweetened (and didn't want to use sweetened) coconut, so I ground up more oats, added some ground flax seed and coated them in that. Using wholesome ingredients, these balls pack an energy punch any time of the day! Add the peanut butter mixture to the oat mixture and stir until well combined. They melt in your mouth yet have texture from the oats and coconut. For the 21 Day Fix, I treat these like a healthy dessert–2 balls = 1 … These peanut butter coconut bites pack a lot of nutrition. I found these were way too sweet with 1/2 cup honey & needed more oats as they were still too runny/sticky. But, spaghetti is not exactly a healthy breakfast choice, so I’m trying some new things. These are a huge hit in my house, and I thank you for these easy, kid (and husband) friendly recipes. I rolled mine in cocoa powder instead and they were great! Your kids will love these! These Oatmeal Peanut Butter Protein Balls are a delicious snack or dessert! It was super quick and easy. It’s very easy to ‘fix’ the balls at this point by adding a few tablespoons more peanut butter or honey, or oats like stated above. Once the peanut butter is all soft mix in 2 ½ cups of powdered sugar and vanilla. Mine always turn out dry. Steel Cut Oatmeal Energy Bites are an easy, 5 ingredient, healthy treat to make. Steel cut oats take longer to cook and tend to get rubbery in baked goods so I wouldn't try those. 2. NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements. : Shredded Coconut There was definitely a mess to clean up when we were finished making these, but it was totally worth every minute. They taste more like dessert than protein balls! I have made these two days in a row now, and both times my husband and two girls (1 and 4) have eaten them ALL before I was done rolling them! – Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies and my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites. There's NO ADDED SUGAR! My husband and boys love these. They can help pour and mix all the ingredients together! I almost always have healthy treats like these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls on hand in my freezer, ready to grab at a moment’s notice. 1. Oats and chia seeds! Kid-friendly, low sugar, high protein […]. Refrigerate or freeze until firm before serving. And My littles love them and I love that they are getting protein during snack. Natural Peanut Butter – Go for the natural kind as the oils help these peanut butter oatmeal energy balls hold shape. I made these today but as I couldn’t find any chocolate drops that were dark chocolate and low sugar, I used organic cacao powder for a chocolate taste instead – delicious, even my kids love them and said they taste like Reeves… plus want them for school breaks! I love these and make them often for a healthy snack for my 4 y/o (and me!). With chocolate chips and a chocolate drizzle, this is a flavorful recipe that is perfect post workout or as a mid-afternoon pick me … The peanut butter should be smooth and will thicken with the mixture. Coconut-Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls . I spread it thinly on tortillas, bread, etc now because I'm always a little wary of the choking warnings I've heard. This recipe makes about 15-20 energy balls depending on size. With chocolate chips and a chocolate drizzle, this is a flavorful recipe that is perfect post workout or as a mid-afternoon pick me up! These little snacks are loaded with peanut butter and coconut flavour, and are studded with chocolate chips – they taste absolutely incredible, and are very moreish. I use Adams creamy pb, Bob’s Red Mill Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, Clover honey, and Whole Foods Organic Coconut Medium Flakes and it works perfect. It has been a while since I shared a recipe that my son Will and I have made together. Love these with sunflower seed butter too! Each ball is easy to bite into. I used organic natural peanut butter and agave nectar instead of the honey. https://www.fitmamarealfood.com/peanut-butter-coconut-no-bake-oat-bars Creamy Peanut Butter - Creamy peanut butter is best. These no bake peanut butter coconut balls are super simple, quick ‘n easy to make! Peanut Butter Balls Cooking Nook. I keep them in the fridge, covered and use them as a snack! You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. ... and I made that into a butter in the food processor. I only use half the amount of honey and we think they are plenty sweet enough. Same measurement as honey. I made this tonight and barely used 1/8 c honey because the coconut peanut butter I used was sweet. This has become our new favorite snack food. Using about 2 tbsp. These are perfect for kids on the go as they are packed with protein. Made with oats, peanut butter, and honey, these won't last long! No-Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies, 1/3 cup (113g) honey, maple syrup, or agave. See my Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites, Pumpkin Energy Bites, and my Banana Breakfast Cookies. All Rights Reserved. The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post. These are fantastic, but they were too sweet. Im wondering if Im reading the recipe wrong. Great recipe. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/230754/oatmeal-energy-balls Ok, this might seem like a silly question, but once you freeze them, how do you serve them? You’ve got to love a good, healthy no bake snack like this. Today’s recipe for Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Bites are a huge hit with him (and the rest of my household might I add). Variations on Energy Balls. . It is possible to make candy that's actually nutritious! Only made about 9 balls though, fyi. If you try this recipe, let us know! I tried these today, Amazing! These no bake peanut butter coconut balls are super simple, quick ‘n easy to make! Even using fresh ground, unsweetened peanut butter and unsweetened coconut the 1/4 honey made these plenty sweet enough. If the dough seems to dry add a bit more peanut butter and stir until the consistency becomes thicker and can be made into balls. I am the baker, recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind Marsha’s Baking Addiction - a food blog based on bringing you delicious and easy dessert recipes. Deliciously creamy and fudgy energy bites bursting with peanut butter flavour, and loaded with chocolate chips. Oats: I like to use quick oats as they cut into smaller pieces so are easier to eat. When you’re not devouring these energy bites, they will keep fresh in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. :). Sinfully delicious! There are plenty of no-bake cookie variations floating around the atmosphere, but these are unique in their thicker and moldable texture. 1. These are sooo good! :) I also mix the coconut right in, in addition to putting some on the outside. We made these for the first time today. OMG so easy yet so delicious!!!! another great hit from weelicious :))) cannot wait for your cookbook. Peanut butter energy balls are so simple, that my children make them often. Thanks for the great recipe! Lovely recipe, thank you. We are going to make these tonight! No Bake Peanut Butter and Coconut Balls Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Recently I’ve been on a bit of a mission to prepare lots of snacks and stock up the fridge … Cook Time 10 minutes. Bam! Has anyone ever tried freezing these with good results? You are doing great work. It's an absolute win when it comes to no-bake peanut butter oatmeal balls. The reviews below we're helpful. Sold! Love your recipes. This is a great treat to satisfy that sweet tooth! No matter what you make, the experience is always delicious. I add cashew nuts (or mixed nuts), dried cranberries, a tablespoon of good cocoa powder and sunflower seeds into the mix- delicious and super nutritious! These are healthy, filling and the best protein ball recipe that I’ve ever tried! No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Energy Balls. Halfway through he decided to improvise and said, "look Mommy, now they're logs!" Ali Clarke Healthy Peanut Butter Balls . Oh and I sprinkled cocoa powder over them too. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months. Measure the oats and then grind them! Peanut butter energy balls have a tasty combination of peanut butter and chocolate and are naturally sweetened. 21m Easy 95% CLASS. I just found weelicious, and I am hooked! Preparation. Mix the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, and cacao in a small bowl. YUM!!! No oven or stove action. He begs to make this recipe (I think it’s purely because he likes to put a … Using 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time (I like to use a mini ice cream scooper or a spoon), roll into balls or logs.5. Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. In addition to the coconut I also threw some dark chocolate chips in the food processor so my kids could roll them in either one...although the chocolate seems to be winning! Then coat the balls with toasted coconut. They are delicious. Coconut Oatmeal Cookie Balls are deliciously thick, chewy, and full of oaty texture. Probably will cut honey to 1/4 cup next time. Add the peanut butter mixture to the oat mixture and stir until well combined. Remove peanut butter from recipe and add ... 1/2 cups of oatmeal … https://carolinahoneybees.com/peanut-butter-oatmeal-honey-bites-recipe Keep reading to find out the best way to get the best grated chocolate, too! My husband is a huge peanut butter lover and who knew coconut would pair so well with it?? I haven't made one thing from your site that we haven't liked! Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls Recipe. They are the … Remove, place in a ziploc bag, label and keep frozen up to 3 months. A healthy protein-packed breakfast or snack! How To Make These Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls. ALTERNATIVES: 1. 2. Energy Ball Variations To Try: Use the base of 1 part peanut butter to 2 parts oatmeal. Add the ground oats to the peanut butter mixture and continue to stir until thoroughly combined.4. These sound great! Cooking with kids has so many … Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight. If you don’t have honey you can use date syrup or coconut syrup. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir together. REALLY tasty though! In a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, coconut, chia seeds, and chocolate chips until completely combined. These were wonderful! Thanks! These are waaaaaay relish for kids' school snacks. They’re the best vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free healthy energy bites! I bring you my protein-packed No-Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites.These little snacks are loaded with peanut butter and coconut … I have a 6 yr old and love making nutritious lunches and snacks for her. Thanx Catherine. How long will these bites last? https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/279137/easy-peanut-butter-energy-balls I will take on every hiking/kayaking/outdoor activity for a little extra oomph. Hi Kim! – Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies and my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites. They’re packed with all sorts of … The Best Peanut Butter Balls With Cocoa Powder Recipes on Yummly ... oatmeal, crisp rice cereal, honey, ... maple syrup, salt, coconut flour, peanut butter and 1 more. Simple & delicious no bake energy bites made with wholesome steel cut oats, coconut, honey, peanut butter… Roll the dough into 1oz balls. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I followed the recipe exactly. My 20 month old daughter loved them, so did my husband. 1/4 cup of honey worked perfect for us. Step 2: Mix well and form into uniform balls. Creamy almond butter – it is a healthy nut butter option to decrease the saturated fat in the recipe and make healthy no-bake peanut butter oatmeal balls. if so how much of the nectar would i need to use? You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts. (because it's ground so fine, they're really not getting much chocolate when all is said and done). I would like to try rolling in some form of chocolate next time to experiment. Is the peanut butter pretty thick when mixed with the other ingredients? How To Make These Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls. The only thing better than chocolate + peanut butter is chocolate, peanut butter, + Coconut!! Thank you! In this peanut butter oat bars recipe, a thick layer of chocolate and peanut butter is sandwiched between a buttery oatmeal … They also help you to control the amount of sugar. Make sure you're using a 1 teaspoon measure and not 1 tablespoon. A delicious afternoon snack! [...] Coconut Peanut Butter Balls Makes 40-50 balls depending on the size [...]. They've got dairy allergies, so it has been a challenge finding snack-friendly protein. In a microwave-safe bowl you will want to place 2 cups of peanut butter (1 16oz jar) and ¼ cup of butter ( I used coconut oil and it turned out great!) How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls. Thanks! God Bless! We’ve gotten both of these requests for our no bake protein balls quite a few times over the years, and we finally came up with a super simple recipe that does just that –> combines all of the same flavors of our classic no bake peanut butter balls… If you have a sweet tooth or a busy life, or both, these no-bake energy balls are for YOU, my friend. No Bake Peanut Butter and Coconut Balls. So easy, so fast, so tasty. Ps: No-one in my family realizes I’m switching out their junk with wholesome options. I used a little honey, molasses and some coconut flour as well as fresh oats and chocolate chips. Here are a few ideas to get your ideas flowing! Choosing between the two I would go with the quick oats and not grind them too fine. Raw Honey – This is for sweetness but also for binding. I’d love to see! Now I make them for my daughter and use the oats to give her a fiber boost. Craving for more sweet treats? These no-bake Peanut Butter Energy Balls double as both a sweet treat and an energy-boosting snack. Delicious and nutritious. made these with the kids just now, they had a blast making them. Crunchy peanut butter can be used but it's a lot thicker and drier, and therefore will end up drying out the energy balls. © 2020 Marsha's Baking Addiction. My family loves these! I used some new stevia sweetened chocolate chips that I picked up and really liked them! – *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. https://www.greedygourmet.com/.../desserts/peanut-butter-coconut-balls Using about 2 tbsp. In a mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter and honey. No-Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites – Deliciously creamy and fudgy energy bites bursting with peanut butter flavour, and loaded with chocolate chips. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until all ingredients are incorporated evenly. Per some other suggestions, I used a 1/4 cup of honey rather than a 1/2 cup. Servings 24 balls… Mix the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, and cacao in a small bowl. Kids can help make these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls. They are the perfect on-the-go snack – you’re gonna love them. Make these healthy peanut butter balls … Today’s recipe is a little healthier than my usual ones, but is in no way less delicious. They are just our staples!!! From there, let your imagination run wild! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls Recipe. I guess I will have the tough job of eating them all myself. Total Time 20 minutes. A bite sized, no-bake snack mixing peanut butter, oatmeal, coconut, chocolate chips and honey. I tried this recipe and it didnt even come close to the amount of balls you say it should (using 1 tsp.).

Haier Mini Split, Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Brightening And Smoothing Moisture Treatment, Studio For Rent In Dubai Monthly 1500 Dubizzle, Shure Slx24/sm58 Pdf, Nikon D3100 Sd Card, King Cole Glitz,

Liked it? Take a second to support Neat Pour on Patreon!

Read Next

Hendrick’s Rolls Out Victorian Penny Farthing (Big Wheel) Exercise Bike

The gin maker’s newest offering, ‘Hendrick’s High Wheel’ is a stationary ‘penny farthing’ bicycle. (For readers who are not up-to-date on cycling history, the penny farthing was an early cycle popular in 1870’s; you might recognize them as those old school cycles with one giant wheel and one small one.) The Hendrick’s version is intended to be a throwback, low-tech response to the likes of the Peloton.

By Neat Pour Staff