strawberry pineapple pretzel salad

|

Spread over whipped topping layer. Strawberry Pretzel Salad Serves: 12 Hands on time: 1 hour Total time: 3 hours Ingredients 1 2/3 cup finely crushed pretzels 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted 2 cups sliced strawberries 2 cups sugar 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, plus more for serving 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice For strawberry layer, in a large bowl, add boiling water to strawberry gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. I’m happy to add this salad to my menu any day. Get the recipe @ http://allrecipes.com/recipe/judys-strawberry-pretzel-salad/detail.aspx Watch how to make a simply amazing strawberry pretzel salad. Cut into squares to serve. It’s best to have a place to keep this delicious pineapple whipped cream dessert refrigerated until ready to serve. Bake 10 minutes. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Pour melted butter carefully over top. It was PERFECT! Cream together cream cheese and sugar. I then made the pudding with the pineapple juice as per the box directions, then folded in the pineapple into the pudding. Baker’s Tip #1: This salad (dessert) can be made ahead of time which makes it super easy for parties, cookouts or reunions. baking dish. The combination of the sweet and salty was yummy! Stir for 2 minutes … Bring pineapple juice to a boil. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. Mix pretzels and margarine and press into 9x13 dish. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. Fold in the whipped topping, and spread over the cooled crust. It has always turned out wonderful each and every time, always receives great reviews and many requests for the recipe! This Strawberry Pretzel Salad is obviously not a salad, but as long as I have known about this dessert, it’s always been called a salad. (I like to think we are soul sista’s! Combine the pretzels, melted butter, applesauce and 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium bowl until blended. I made this recipe (changed for 27 people) with 1 entire box of pudding and drained the pineapple juice into a measuring cup so as to have the right amount of liquid for what the instant pudding needed. Spread on cooled pretzel layer. I made this salad with 10 of the pickiest eaters in mind, (my grandchildren) and it was a huge hit! Mix pretzels, melted butter, and 1/4 C sugar. IN THE FREEZER: It’s not a good idea to freeze strawberry jello pretzel salad. My strawberry pretzel salad recipe turns salads on their head! This classic dessert should be your go-to this summer. pretzel salad Stir together pretzels , butter and 1/2 cup ... in strawberries and pineapple . This layered strawberry pretzel dessert is loved by adults and kids. Spread the Cool Whip over cream cheese. The first time I made it the pudding mix did not firm up the pineapple very well so I added extra pudding (which made it quite sweet). Every good southern lady needs a good Jello salad recipe in her back pocket. Although I do like pineapple, it is not my favorite. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Rich and refreshing! This dessert is so excellent! Strawberry Pretzel Salad. Prep time is 13 minutes and cooking time is 13 minutes at 400 °F. Bake 10 minutes@ 350 degrees. Freezing jello destroys the chemical bonds in the gelatin, which means that it will become runny when you defrost it. RELATED: If you are a strawberry fan, you will love this Fresh Strawberry Lemonade, perfect for summer! This is such a light and refreshing salad/dessert! For the crust, mix the pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Cool. The only thing that I did differently was to mix the melted butter and pretzels together before putting them in the pan! 103.8 g If you want to use for a dip for pretzels, one batch should be enough. To make Pineapple Dream Dessert you will need: 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs (2 sleeves) A wonderful spin on the classic strawberry dessert salad, it … To serve, cut slices and serve with a dollop of whipped topping. Mix up your fruits and try an Orange pretzel salad with orange jello, crushed pineapple and mandarin oranges, or any fruit and jello flavors/colors you like! … For the crust, mix the pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Mash the bananas with the lemon juice and beat in. I recall it primarily from when I lived in Raleigh, NC 30 years ago and it was a staple that would often show up at every barbecue and potluck dinner. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. The flavors blend so well together (sweet/salty). Thank you for watching and sharing our videos with your friends and family. Remove from oven to cool. recipeofhealth.com/recipe/strawberry-pretzel-salad-paula-deen-547374rb It’s not the kind of “salad” that is healthy to eat…but we can pretend it is! This light, fluffy Pineapple Pretzel salad has the perfect combination of sweet pineapple and salty pretzels. Make sure that each pretzel is broken in to several pieces. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/strawberry-pineapple-jello-salad Press this mixture into a 9 by 13-inch pan and bake for 7 minutes. Press into a 9 x 13 baking dish. You won’t put this dish with your other salad recipes, or even your sweetest Easter side dishes — no sir, this is straight-up dessert!. Can be used for a party dip for pretzels or a side salad depending on your choice. I measured out 2 cups of pineapple juice to mix with the pudding and then added the drained pineapple to the mix. Chill until serving. When the gelatin is nice and dissolved, add in your pineapple, … Info. It’s Spring happiness in a salad bowl! In another large bowl combine strawberries and syrup, gelatin, and boiling water. It’s time to put a fun spin on a classic and break out the PINEAPPLE PRETZEL SALAD! Chill until thick and ... until firm enough to cut, about 2 hours. It’s kind of like my Pineapple Walnut Salad. Add pretzels, butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl. ... above mixture. Stir together crushed pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons sugar; mix well and press mixture … Make ahead: Strawberry Pretzel Salad is best when made about half a day in advance. thanx so much now a family favorite. In a medium bowl, stir together the gelatin mix and boiling water. The combination of the salty pretzel crust and the sweet topping is perfect and it is a tasty variation of the more traditional strawberry pretzel dessert. RELATED: If you are a strawberry fan, you will love this Fresh Strawberry Lemonade, perfect for summer! baking dish. The “salad” consists of a pretzel and butter crust (of course, not for this recipe), a sweet, whipped cream cheese filling, and is topped with strawberry jello and berry slices. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). I usually double this recipe for parties. If desired, top with additional whipped topping and miniature pretzels. This recipe for Strawberry Pretzel Salad goes WAY back. This one pan dessert is great for any time of year, but is especially popular at picnics, potlucks, parties, holiday dinners, and large family gatherings. Gently spoon over cream cheese layer. My husband is an honest critic and he loves this-every time i open the fridge i grab a little piece!! You DO NOT make the pudding, you just mix in the dry mix with the pineapple. Carefully spoon over filling. It’s not the kind of “salad” that is healthy to eat…but we can pretend it is! Mix melted butter and sugar; stir in pretzels. Jul 3, 2013 - Strawberry/pineapple Pretzel Salad (paula Deen/food Network) With Crushed Pretzels, Melted Butter, Sugar, Sugar, Cream Cheese, Whipped Topping, Strawberry Gelatin, Boiling Water, Frozen Strawberries, Crushed Pineapple, Whipped Topping © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Layered Strawberry Jello Salad with its dreamy sour cream layer surrounded by crushed pineapple, bananas, pecans and, of course, loads of strawberries has made its required appearance in a 9x13 glass baking dish on our family tables for as long as I can remember. Press this mixture into a 9 by 13-inch pan and bake for 7 minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture over pretzels. Baker’s Tip #2: Use pineapple juice instead of water to dissolve the gelatin In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar. Just like this Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad, this is a great recipe for taking to a party, holiday gathering, or a potluck. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I like Pineapple Pretzel Fluff because it’s sweeter and has fruit in it. Spread over cooled crust. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Strawberry Pretzel Salad is a classic favorite dessert that is loved by many, it is sure to be one of the first things to disappear at any potluck, get together or BBQ!! Refrigerate until partially set, about 1 hour. I especially loved the layers in this dessert. Strawberry Pretzel Salad is a classic favorite dessert that is loved by many, it is sure to be one of the first things to disappear at any potluck, get together or BBQ!! The crunchy saltiness from the pretzel crust covered with a smooth and tangy cream cheese middle, and finished off perfectly with a fresh, sweet strawberry jello layer on top! Strawberry Pretzel Salad is an absolute must make during the holidays, especially when you can make it SUGAR FREE but just as delicious as the traditional version! This recipe is perfect for summer get-togethers! Spread over cooled crust. I have a confession! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I will definetely be making this again. I used to make this salad all the time and so did my mom. First you have to start with the pretzel crust, then you do a cream cheese layer in the middle. https://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/strawberry-pretzel-jello-salad-2 Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 °F. It was a nice, light and refreshing summer dessert. Thanks for the variation Erin. Place crushed pretzels in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Strawberry jello cream cheese pretzel dessert, how good does that sound? If you crave things that have that salty/sweet combo, then this is for you! x 9-in. PRETZEL JELLO SALAD Ingredients: 2 1/2 Cups pretzels, coarsely crushed 1 Cup Sugar 1/3 cup margarine, (melted) 1 Large Container Cool Whip 3 Tbsp. Start by whisking together 1 Cup boiling water and 6 oz of Strawberry Jello in large 8 C measuring cup or measuring bowl. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Dissolve jello in hot pineapple juice. Pineapple Pretzel Salad is the perfect blend of salty and sweet! Strawberry Pretzel Salad is always a hit at parties. It's amazing that one little change can make a huge difference. Congrats! This light, fluffy Pineapple Pretzel salad has the perfect combination of sweet pineapple and salty pretzels. This is the kind of recipe that could be your signature … This layered strawberry dessert is easy to make, and has 3 layers to it – the pretzel crust, the cream cheese filling and the strawberry jello. But I’m totally fine calling it one. Add frozen strawberries, pineapple… Pineapple Pretzel Salad features a layer of pretzel crust, topped with whipped cream/cream cheese goodness, and a tangy pineapple top. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. 34 %, whipped topping or whipped cream, to garnish. It will keep for up to three days in the refrigerator. 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, ½ (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix. Directions. Pour melted butter carefully over … AWESOME!!! Strawberry pretzel salad with fresh strawberries will keep for up to three days in the refrigerator. Mix well and press into a 9x13 pan. Thanks for sharing it. I cut back on the butter 1T and i added toasted coconut and slivered almonds on the top- It really dressed it up!!!! FOR MORE DESSERTS USING FRESH FRUIT AND VEGGIES, CHECK OUT: PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS A must have dessert! Not bad...I was a little confused about the pudding part (do you make the pudding as directed on the box...or just add the dry pudding to the pineapple?) Mix well. STEP TWO: Place the pretzels into a Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin or wooden spoon to crush them. Ingredients include frozen strawberries,, pineapple, pretzels and cream cheese. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. And I told my girlfriends to find it here on Allrecipes. https://wonderfullymadeanddearlyloved.com/strawberry-pineapple-salad Add the strawberries and pineapple, and pour over the cream cheese mixture. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Melt butter, add to crushed pretzels and sugar. It has always turned out wonderful each and every time, always receives great reviews and many requests for the recipe! Fold in the tub of Cool Whip, pour over the top of the pretzel crust, cover tightly and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. I have been making this delicious recipe for years. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. However, I tried it using Paula's "extra special ingredient", crushed pineapples, and oh boy it was great. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. Cool on a wire rack. I recommend not to add pretzel mixture to pineapple … Stir in strawberries. This recipe is similar to Strawberry Pretzel Salad that I’ve made many times and will have to dig out of the archives soon. i've been baking a lot and this is definately one of our favorites. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Strawberry Pineapple Fluff Jello Salad is a light fluffy strawberry and pineapple jello salad with marshmallows, fresh chopped strawberries, pineapple bits, and topped off with crunchy coconut cookie crumbs. I will be making this wonderful recipe forever! I have been making this delicious recipe for years. Fold in whipped topping. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, and allow to cool slightly. It is … Never lasts long at our house!! Fluff Salad! It sets up better and besides, what are you going to do with the 1/2 packet you have left over? In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. pretzel salad Mix together and bake about ... 350 degrees the pretzel crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and ... Dissolve the Jello, pineapple juice and partially thawed strawberries. Refrigerate until well chilled. This recipe is so easy and delicious! This recipe is made with pineapple instead of strawberries. It was PERFECT! The combination of sweet, salty and tart make it irresistible. It's a jello dessert that is loved by adults and kids. If you’re looking for an addictive appetizer or potluck dish to take to a gathering, this Pineapple Pretzel Salad fits the bill! I then made the pudding with the pineapple juice as per the box directions, then folded in the pineapple into the pudding. Chill about 30 minutes. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad. This layered strawberry dessert is easy to make, and has 3 layers to it – the pretzel crust, the cream cheese filling and the strawberry jello. I made this recipe (changed for 27 people) with 1 entire box of pudding and drained the pineapple juice into a measuring cup so as to have the right amount of liquid for what the instant pudding needed. Make sure you drain the pineapple very well and go ahead and use the whole packet of pudding mix. I also often use banana cream flavored pudding for a whole tropical flavor. Sweet, salty, tart and crazy good! Combine pineapple and pudding mix. Jello recipes are the perfect potluck dessert because they keep well and are easy to make which is why this Strawberry Pretzel salad is so popular during the holidays. Set aside and allow to cool. Thin pretzels mixed with cream cheese, whipped cream, and pineapple chunks. It is as if adding the crunch and salty factor to this amazing recent Jello cream cheese bundt. Place crushed pretzels in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Fold in whipped topping. It can do double duty as a dessert or as a sweet side dish! https://www.justapinch.com/.../pineapple-strawberry-pretzel-dessert.html It's always a big hit when I make it. You saved Pineapple Pretzel Salad to your. Bake at 400F for 10 minutes. Total Carbohydrate Fold in the whipped topping, and spread over the cooled crust. Dissolve Jello in hot pineapple juice and water. Amount is based on available nutrient data. This one pan dessert is great for any time of year, but is especially popular at picnics, potlucks, parties, holiday dinners, and large family gatherings. I made this salad with 10 of the pickiest eaters in mind, (my grandchildren) and it was a huge hit! In a bowl, combine the pretzels and butter. The pineapple in this recipe compliments really well with the other ingredients and it does not have a really strong pineapple flavor, it really is a nice blend of ingredients. My pretzels didn't stick together either....maybe I didn't break them into small enough pieces? This strawberry pretzel fluff salad is a combination between a fluff salad (with cool whip and fruit) and a cheesecake salad (with cream cheese and fruit). In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar. Although, it probably falls into the “fluff salad” category, this Pineapple Pretzel Salad is the perfect blend of sweet and salty that people of all ages enjoy, not just your Grandma. It will keep for up to three days in the refrigerator. STEP ONE: Preheat your oven to 400 Lightly butter the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Raspberry: Substitute frozen raspberries and raspberry Jell-O (or mix and match) for a new berry flavor. But the recipe was a hit! It will keep for up to three days in the refrigerator. It’s dangerously good! It is the perfect dessert salad for any occasion. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad. Bake for 8 minutes. This classic strawberry pretzel salad dessert recipe from Paula Deen is perfect for cookouts or picnics. recipeofhealth.com/recipe/strawberry-pretzel-salad-paula-deen-547374rb Using a food processor or blender, crumb the pretzels until fine. I also couldn't bear to put two sticks of melted butter onto the pretzels, I only used one (1/2 cup). I make this dessert frequently, and everyone loves it. Stir in reserved pineapple and strawberries. Press onto bottom of an ungreased 13x9-in. If you decide to use whipped cream (by beating 1 cup heavy whipping cream until stiff and fluffy), I would add 2/3 cup sugar to the cream cheese to add back in some of the sweetness. To serve, cut into squares. Mix first three ingredients and press in bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Add the strawberries, with their juices and the drained pineapple; mix until blended. For the strawberry salad, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until creamy. If I take this out to a potluck or something I would cut the pineapple juice back to 1 cup to make it more firm for traveling! Strawberry Pretzel Salad is the first video recipe that went viral on Facebook and now has been viewed over 50,000,000 MILLION TIMES! Bake … Again, not a salad. This Sugar Free Strawberry Pretzel Salad recipe is made with layers of salty and buttery pretzels, low fat cream cheese/whipped cream, and of course and tangy strawberry jello topping. Raspberry: … Press into 9 x 13 pan. The flavors blend so well together (sweet/salty). Strawberry pretzel salad is a jello pretzel cream cheese dessert topped with strawberries. I will be making this wonderful recipe forever! Well, this is not one of them! The perfect sweet and salty dessert. 294 calories; protein 2.2g 4% DV; carbohydrates 33.8g 11% DV; fat 17g 26% DV; cholesterol 40.8mg 14% DV; sodium 308.2mg 12% DV. Make ahead: Strawberry Pretzel Salad is best when made about half a day in advance. Tried it today for the first time and it really is a keeper. Jun 20, 2016 - You know those fluff salads all the old ladies would bring to the church potluck? I L.O.V.E. HOW TO MAKE THIS STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALAD RECIPE. Strawberry Pretzel Fluff Salad recipe by Marguerite Bothof, is from Celebrating 100 years Johanna Bothof, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. It also makes me think of a dessert salad my mom makes calls Watergate Salad with the colored marshmallows and a pudding mix. Spread over cream cheese layer. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Mix in frozen strawberries, and stir … Refrigerate until partially set. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm. Everyone loves a good Strawberry Pretzel Salad around the holidays, but that’s been done and done and done. Once you are done with those, it’s time for the fresh strawberry and strawberry jello! Add water to make 2 cups. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/strawberry-pineapple-jello-salad It will keep for up to three days in the refrigerator. ENJOY! Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. I altered it just a tad, used "Free" whipped topping and 1/3 less fat cream cheese. Refrigerate until chilled. Strawberry Pretzel Salad The Layers in Strawberry Pretzel Salad. I love the consistency! Refrigerate, covered, until firm, 2-4 hours. The second time I drained a portion of the juice from the can and it worked perfectly. Preheat oven to 350°. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Strawberry Pretzel Salad. AWESOME!!! A wonderful spin on the classic strawberry dessert salad, it is the perfect dessert recipe for any occasion. You could eat it with a spoon or serve it as a dip along side pretzel crisps. I recommend crushing the pretzels using a rolling pin. Baker’s Tip #1: This salad (dessert) can be made ahead of time which makes it super easy for parties, cookouts or reunions. Pineapple Pretzel Salad This light, fluffy Pineapple Pretzel salad has the perfect combination of sweet pineapple and salty pretzels. Add strawberries with juice and stir until thawed and jello is partially set. Add water to pineapple juice if necessary to measure 1 cup; stir into gelatin mixture. This strawberry pretzel salad is always a hit at parties. Made it to go with our Ham Easter Dinner-old and young alike loved it. A strawberry pretzel salad is an absolutely delicious sweet dish popular in the summertime at cookouts and picnics. The other thing I wanted to mention about the recipe was the fact that I was confused about the vanilla pudding mix.

Drinks With Cool Whip, Catia V5 V6, Herbalife Skin Care Reviews For Acne, Clean And Coat Air Conditioner Treatment, Grade 10 Electrical Technology Question Papers, Milwaukee M18 Blower Attachments, The Air That I Breathe Lyrics Meaning,

Liked it? Take a second to support Neat Pour on Patreon!

Read Next

Hendrick’s Rolls Out Victorian Penny Farthing (Big Wheel) Exercise Bike

The gin maker’s newest offering, ‘Hendrick’s High Wheel’ is a stationary ‘penny farthing’ bicycle. (For readers who are not up-to-date on cycling history, the penny farthing was an early cycle popular in 1870’s; you might recognize them as those old school cycles with one giant wheel and one small one.) The Hendrick’s version is intended to be a throwback, low-tech response to the likes of the Peloton.

By Neat Pour Staff