Italicus Rosolio di Bergamotto is the hot cocktail ingredient right now. They’re riding that success to the completion circuit where their “Art…
- Base Spirit Rum
- Preparation Muddled & Stirred
- Flavor Fruity
- Served On the Rocks
Relax, kick back, and raise a (mason jar) glass to summer with this delicious rum smash using fresh blackberries, plums and basil. The formula is essentially a rum rickey riff, but the flavor profile is all about the fruit with the rum serving to tie it all together.
–Emily Ann Payton FitzGerald
- In a pitcher, muddle together blackberries, plums, sugar, lemon juice, and basil until fruit is smashed.
- Add rum and club soda. Stir to combine.
- Fill glasses or mason jars with ice and pour in mixture.
- Top each glass with a blackberry and sprig of mint.