Gary (gaz) Regan, liquor industry legend, passed away from complications from his battle with cancer, including pneumonia, at Newburgh Hospital, NY on…
- Base Spirit Blueberry Juice (N/A)
- Preparation Soda Siphon
- Flavor Refreshing
- Served Other Oddities
This delicious blueberry soda is perfect for a mixed drink or a quick cool down. The drink was created by Nick Detrich while experimenting with clarified juices from a Spinzall.
- Incorporate ingredients and then pour into a 1L Soda Siphon.
- Add 4 1" ice cubes. Seal and use a CO2 cartridge to charge then decompress.
- Then charge two more times and shake until the ice melts.
- Enjoy by itself or with a little gin or vodka. I poured 1.5oz of Hat Trick Gin in 4 oz of Blueberry soda.