At 8:39pm on Friday (7.12), the Washington Post published a story titled, “Anxiety grips New Orleans as some residents flee city, others…
- Base Spirit Rum
- Preparation Swizzle
- Flavor Refreshing
- Served On the Rocks
The perfect refreshing beverage after a few laps through the swamp with a 900 year old goblin on your back! With rum and chartreuse plus lots of citrus for pop, this Nick Detrich proto-tiki libation will have you feeling the force. Just be responsible and put those keys away; the Kessel Run will have to wait.
- Mix ingredients and ice in a Collins Glass.
- Garnish with R2D Gummy.
- Put lime zest, ginger, and cloves into a jelly bag.
- Submerge in coconut water. Bring to simmer.
- Let simmer five minutes.
- Pull the jelly bag and add the Agar Agar.
- Whisk for about a minute.
- Line your gummy molds with coconut oil.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- ... Or you can just submerge dummies in falernum for 4-5 hours... but it will not taste as good.