The dispute began back in 2008 when Schorschbräu released Schorschbock, a 31% ABV beer. For eleven months, the German offering held the title of ‘World’s Strongest Beer.’ Then, Brewdog jumped into the race with Tactical Nuclear Penguin. a 32% ABV imperial stout.
- Base Spirit Tequila
- Preparation Shaken
- Flavor Refreshing / Citrusy
- Served On The Rocks
Opened in 1931, El Coyote is a LA institution. The signature drink at this Tex-Mex outpost is, of course, the Margarita. While, the specs do not showcase agave tastes or bartending skill like some other variants, the final product is damn tasty… and the public agrees. El Coyote serves about 20 gallons of their house margarita every night.
- Rim a Double Old-Fashioned Glass with lemon and then salt.
- Combine the ingredients in a shaker (or a blender like El Coyote uses). Do not add ice. Shake or blend until combined.
- Strain into prepared glass. Add ice cubes.
- Note: One can also add ice during the shake phase and then serve up in a Margarita Glass.