On January 25th every year, lovers of Scottish culture, whisky, and poetry gather together to celebrate the life and lyricism of famed scribe Robert Burns at dinners across the world. Burns Night is a unique experience befitting Scotland. The dinners include song, bagpipes, oration, and of course, haggis.
- Base Spirit Whiskey & Whisky
- Preparation Swizzle
- Flavor Refreshing / Citrusy
- Served On the Rocks
The Mint Julep is the official drink of the Kentucky Derby, but has served as the unofficial drink of the American South since the 18th Century. By the time that Jerry Thomas published his seminal guide, he felt compelled to include five different variations of the Mint Julep. Perfect for the warm, humid climate of the South, the Julep is a sweet and soothing blast of cool air.
- Muddle sugar in a mixing glass.
- Add remaining ingredients and ice. Stir.
- Strain into an Old Fashioned glass over crushed / pellet ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.